Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Just had a highly annoying game on Solos. Got quite far into the game with maybe 4 or 5 kills. Ran in as the circle was closing and got a few shots in the back from someone camping a window. Went into a warehouse and got finished off by someone sitting in a corner :mad:

My new tactic maybe the boring 'sit there and wait' one

Soldato
Just had a highly annoying game on Solos. Got quite far into the game with maybe 4 or 5 kills. Ran in as the circle was closing and got a few shots in the back from someone camping a window. Went into a warehouse and got finished off by someone sitting in a corner :mad:

My new tactic maybe the boring 'sit there and wait' one

Yeah it does seem that is the tactic in solos. Too many times I've stumbled across people laying down aiming at doors waiting for people.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Has anyone got a really weird issue with the colours and/or textures seemingly messed up since Windows 2014 and/or the latest nvidia driver? It's really hard to explain but it's like the backgrounds in the menu are 256bit colour and then there's weird glitches in game like squares in smoke and weird texture glitches. I have tried a ton of things to try and fix it but I'm at a loss!!!

Soldato
Has anyone got a really weird issue with the colours and/or textures seemingly messed up since Windows 2014 and/or the latest nvidia driver? It's really hard to explain but it's like the backgrounds in the menu are 256bit colour and then there's weird glitches in game like squares in smoke and weird texture glitches. I have tried a ton of things to try and fix it but I'm at a loss!!!
Yep. Went back to 1909 and an older Nvidia driver

Soldato
I don't play solos really, I think I've done 3? Gave it a shot last night, 7 kills and just me and one guy left.

He was sat next to a tree with a riot shield and 2 stun grenades.

Proper tiltedme, losing to cheese. Won't be ditching my launcher for a sniper again.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Yep. Went back to 1909 and an older Nvidia driver

Interesting. I've tried googling the issue but can't find any reports of it so was thinking it was something I had triggered in my system causing it. I can't be bothered to roll back so will live with it for now and hope it gets fixed.

Soldato
Interesting. I've tried googling the issue but can't find any reports of it so was thinking it was something I had triggered in my system causing it. I can't be bothered to roll back so will live with it for now and hope it gets fixed.

Windows 2014 doesnt work proplerly with RTX / DX12 features or something like that I read. The new Nvidia driver for me seemed great at first, seemed much smoother and higher fps but started noticing stuttering where it seems like it was trying to catch up with itself. The GPU (2080ti) was also not working as hard as temps were much lower

edit. How come some weapons never appear in Warzone? Don't think i've ever seen a Fennc or Rytec AMR in crates. Surely adding one or two would make people playing for free think "ooooh, this is different, I might buy the game to use it more"

Last edited:
Associate
How come some weapons never appear in Warzone? Don't think i've ever seen a Fennc or Rytec AMR in crates. Surely adding one or two would make people playing for free think "ooooh, this is different, I might buy the game to use it more"

I don't think that buying the game would help? The Fennec was a season 4 unlock, so I'd imagine that ship has sailed. Much like the A-Max and the ISO, AN94 after this season comes to a close.

Soldato
Does anyone use Fraps while playing warzone? For some reason it just won't show me the FPS overlay or allow me to take screenshots.

Works with all my other games though, don't like the inbuilt FPS display.

Soldato
I don't think that buying the game would help? The Fennec was a season 4 unlock, so I'd imagine that ship has sailed. Much like the A-Max and the ISO, AN94 after this season comes to a close.
It would.
Some of the weapons like the Kilo & Bizon I still havent really used. Mainly playing standard MP gives you chance to unlock weapons & attachments then add them to your loadout for Warzone.
I switch up my loadouts all the time. Currently have Fennec with SOH and PKM snatch. I’ll change the PKM for a Kar98 I think. Too many times have I been I shot killed by marksman rifles and the Kar98 is just savage (if you have good aim)

Back
Top Bottom