What did you do to your bike today?

Associate
2020-08-28-16-34-14-371-417.jpg

Changed the orange indicator lens to clear. Just to modernise it a bit

Soldato
Ordered a bunch of 'mods' for my new bike which is on delivery right now :D

I've ordered a Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour with the full Termi race system. I know the V4 is likely coming out next year... But why wait when I can upgrade later down the road?

Mods I've ordered/received:

• EP tail tidy
  • New LED rear indicators
  • Throttle spacers
  • Booked an appointment with a local powder coater to have all aluminum parts powder coated black (foot pegs, engine guards etc)
Still looking into a GPS unit, almost decided on the Zumo XT. Lastly looking for a phone mount, really wanted the Quad Lock mount, but they don't have a case for the Samsung S20 Note Ultra.

Soldato
Ordered a bunch of 'mods' for my new bike which is on delivery right now :D

I've ordered a Ducati Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour with the full Termi race system. I know the V4 is likely coming out next year... But why wait when I can upgrade later down the road?

Mods I've ordered/received:

• EP tail tidy
  • New LED rear indicators
  • Throttle spacers
  • Booked an appointment with a local powder coater to have all aluminum parts powder coated black (foot pegs, engine guards etc)
Still looking into a GPS unit, almost decided on the Zumo XT. Lastly looking for a phone mount, really wanted the Quad Lock mount, but they don't have a case for the Samsung S20 Note Ultra.
I had the Zumo 395LM and it was great linked up to my Sena headset to receive instructions through my helmet.

Quadlock do a universal mount so you can grab an S20 note ultra case and stick it to the back. :)

https://www.quadlockcase.co.uk/products/universal-adapter?variant=4273835525

Soldato
Associate
I got a £20 fine back in the 90s for a truly ridiculous postage-stamp sized plate. Since then, I've had various technically illegal but sensibly sized plates over the years with zero legal interference. The real PITA is at MOT time. These days I just have a standard legal plate. Can't see it when I'm on the bike :D

Soldato

Had the pillion seat made into a semi cowl but looks better with an actual cowl, switched the the gloss Black instead of matt, SP engineering Titanium stubby exhaust and OEM under cowl next.

Back
Top Bottom