Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Sometimes I see WR Blue Subarus in the same shape as my STi with some nice mods and think I made a mistake going for DGM (dark grey metallic).

But then on days like today, when the sun is out and my car is relatively clean, I just love how the paint can seemingly change from a just grey to a nice sparkly interesting looking grey, even the same shot taken twice can make it look like a different shade.

ACtC-3fnmEPFwJcQT-I3HoQ7-zSpDDmooTduRTWNoTIlMV6yOTR-Z-ndZU_Pu90MDbC3Xv3l76BFGcCCk89lpwWtRtHg4kk5NzNLTCslvlCGPKcMy-FsCEhyUcxBzWDlWRSb1zIgUlWelYjfyyw-ekXSfe6q=w1227-h920-no

ACtC-3dk0BXWdbGR7XCNS63cqixXPTGtC2dlvNPaNYzgwt86VkeEY2-NQ7XvgY9HO2YIzVVL2Unxq-ttBmJdNJv5VNaCIeB2to0ZHd-YeVeb6PcJilCWparFDuMlM_fAg5FY3jZ2u3LVX29rIk6Kb7QaWB2X=w1227-h920-no

ACtC-3eQARqO4wGxTm4JPLL3nEvlGSpT87WRt9AYLcWpG-lHDmz2eTwiUVDc6FJGP--BnEfdXL3_EPAyaN2tRxk3owXc1FiBiefPtdOt6sHvIxzaLMrnRwTTcglo5j-Wj7Cv1NZzf2qM3t83JRac6NSqugQX=w1227-h920-no

ACtC-3cbu0FYI-yunXNOxe_HjPAUfpIny1Hwhk25-OjSJcRoQAKxYjYI6GP3q4MlOEzEV5U5wUjM8-AfZWVT-Zn0tFiHuTeipSrnYEKVM3OYR7fZB6himJca3-qh_xhHUhr90NdVevzi4lrfIP_Tw6F4nrsD=w1227-h920-no

Not as iconic as blue, but still looks great if I do say so myself. Just need some wider wheels, lower suspension, and bigger exhaust tips :rolleyes: :D

Soldato
Lovely Honda-E that, has a hint of BRZ about it. Here's my new Corsa-E, had it 7 years now and just had a scrub, needs a claybar but looks pretty from far away :D

Back on the stock wheels to wear down the tyres as they're a few years old.

gt86_7yr01.jpg

Soldato
Sorry for terrible pics (old mobile). Quick wash this morning before it got too warm and topped up the Gyeon Cure protection. Been 12 months since had it ceramic coated and appears to be holding up pretty well. Unfortunately getting corosion setting in on the wheels now so will try and get them refurbed before winter.

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I loved borrowing my folks C63 when they had it (14 plate), the noise is still up there.

Remember borrowing it for a few days and numerous times I’d be at some lights and people in the lane next to me would get their window down and wait for me to pull away.

Only downside to it nowadays (and even then) was the interior was a bit iffy, but to be honest the seats were fantastic and the rest I wouldn’t care so much about given that engine.

Still would like to have one of my own maybe, almost bought the current model about 18 months ago but ended up with an RS3 instead.

Soldato
Those pics are better than most lol. :p

Lovely car.

Thanks. Unfortunately my camera on my phone is damaged and sometimes pics look terrible.

Another pic cos why not.

Nice I'm considering that or Lexus ISF for next car to tick 8 cylinders off the list ;)

Thanks. ISF's do look lovely too plus the rarity factor. Can't comment on the ISF but the V8 in the 63 is lovely. Good power delivery, smooth and exciting. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I loved borrowing my folks C63 when they had it (14 plate), the noise is still up there.

Remember borrowing it for a few days and numerous times I’d be at some lights and people in the lane next to me would get their window down and wait for me to pull away.

Only downside to it nowadays (and even then) was the interior was a bit iffy, but to be honest the seats were fantastic and the rest I wouldn’t care so much about given that engine.

Still would like to have one of my own maybe, almost bought the current model about 18 months ago but ended up with an RS3 instead.

Summed it up nicely there. The interior both looks dated now and feels a bit cheap even more so by todays standards. Materials wise its okay but theres a lot creaks and sqeaks even when pottering about. Agree with the seats being pretty good though. Definately get the odd guy asking for a rev at the lights but generally it doesn't atract too much notice. It's a lot more understated compared to the usual white/black modified C63's.

Back
Top Bottom