Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato

Another one to add to the pile.

Interested to see if this is any good. I've been after a solid trimmer/shaver for my beard that does what I want in 1/2 passes compared to my current Philips trimmer that needs a couple of passes and never seems to get everything.

My barber uses a pro Wahl one that does a really good job, but they're crazy pricey.

Associate
Is it any good? I need one with a guard that doesn't chop chunks out of my scalp if I get the angle slightly wring.

Yeah they cut close, don't have any nicks yet, something like this would do the job and is cheaper https://www.amazon.co.uk/Profession...=1&keywords=t+outliner&qid=1599850300&sr=8-27

Have you tried the Pitbull shavers? Thats what I use every 2 days to keep my hair almost non-existently short because I have my entire scalp tattoo'd.

No risk of taking a chunk out your head as the head of the shaver moves to the contour of your scalp. I've been using the same blade for the last year almost now and still sharp as ever.

Associate
Balance weight or Harmonic Damper for rear crossmember to quieten down the road noise.Made quite a difference as well.

k5FWsaO.jpeg
15Dhqr2

Soldato
Interested to see if this is any good. I've been after a solid trimmer/shaver for my beard that does what I want in 1/2 passes compared to my current Philips trimmer that needs a couple of passes and never seems to get everything.

My barber uses a pro Wahl one that does a really good job, but they're crazy pricey.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08F7B1Z9X/ref=emc_b_5_i Think that should be fine or check out the kemei ones, they cut short and have good power. https://www.amazon.co.uk/km-1971-Clippers-Rechargeable-Cordless-Grooming/dp/B0877Y9XBB/ref=sr_1_6?crid=CEFWVTMSDA6S&dchild=1&keywords=kemei+trimmer&qid=1599918912&sprefix=kemei+t,aps,168&sr=8-6

Associate
Cool, any more details, is it hard to install? I've got a Mk7 GTI. Does it help on motorway journeys or more A/B road giving it some?

Easy to fit, a 5 minute job once car is up enough to crawl underneath ( parked with one wheel on the kerb and the other on the road, plenty of room. Took it for a longer drive today and makes a big difference to the tyre drone from the rear on all road surfaces. All info here about it...CLICKY

Soldato

How come you aren't recommending the TPOB in your post? Anyhows as you seem to be in the know and the fact I've wasted much money over the years... what's the most robust trimmer for a close head shave up to £100?

Soldato
I have a couple of dead pixels together on one spot but still keeping it, enjoying it for games, have to turn the brightness down a lot as it's too much for my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom