What film did you watch last night?

Man of Honour
#Alive - 6/10

Another Korean zombie flick. Thought it was a bit slow paced and with only 2 main protagonists it didn't have the suspense of who could be killed.

Definitely no Train to Busan

Descent - 7/10

A standard schlock horror feature that employs jump scares mainly, but one that for some reason actually works well imo. Second time I've seen it and has scared me both times, I do wonder if the base line of panic I feel watching them potholing has something to do with it :D

It's definitely the potholing. You wouldn't get me down there for a pension. Good film though.

Soldato
Not so much a movie but.

Robin's Wish, documentary about the legendary Robin Williams. At the time of his death I always thought there was more to the story and well this explains it very well. To go through what he did and in such a short time, I can whole heartidly understand why he decided to call it quits.

Associate
Not so much a movie but.

Robin's Wish, documentary about the legendary Robin Williams. At the time of his death I always thought there was more to the story and well this explains it very well. To go through what he did and in such a short time, I can whole heartidly understand why he decided to call it quits.

Such an amazing person, who brought joy and happiness to millions.

964b5400-86c1-11e9-adc4-49c7aa99a775_800_420.png

Caporegime
The Babysitter: Killer Queen

Meh, was looking forward to this as the first one was pretty good, firmly tongue in cheek, but this one went really over the top to say the least.

There's a street-fighter sequence in the movie complete with energy bars. Samara Weaving again makes an appearance but for some reason looks a bit odd, it's like she lost weight and her face is much slimmer, so her head looks tiny with the hairstyle she has.

Soldato
Just watched Porkys for the first time in years.

If you ignore the out of date racism remarks which probably wouldn’t be allowed anymore. It’s actually held up superbly and it’s still very very funny.

Im looking forward to catching up with the others (not the 2009 version I’ve only just realised exists)

Man of Honour
Just watched Porkys for the first time in years.

If you ignore the out of date racism remarks which probably wouldn’t be allowed anymore. It’s actually held up superbly and it’s still very very funny.

Im looking forward to catching up with the others (not the 2009 version I’ve only just realised exists)
I love the bit where they are laughing and they zoom in on the painting / photo that’s also laughing :D

Soldato
The Big Lebowski, I've never seen this so thought its about time to change that and im a bit disappointed tbh as it has quite the following. Enjoyable for sure though but not stand out, maybe if i'd watched it closer to release i'd feel different.
The royal tenenbaums next

Caporegime
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald

Oh man. What happened here? I enjoyed the first Fantastic Beasts film. It was clever, and charming, and Newt is a delightfully different hero. This is a confused, idiotic CGI mess of a movie. The whole arc makes precision little sense, and fits spectacularly poorly with what went before. It's totally inconsistent in how powerful each of the characters are, and far too often confused CGI substitutes for actually having scenes that make sense.

Bad. 4/10.

Associate
The Owners ..
Its a poor rip off of "Don’t Breathe" and only gave it a chance cus it has maisy williams in it.
unfortunatly its crap ! And the weird jump to 4:3 aspect ration near the end is just nasty
if theres absolutly nothing else on by all means give it a watch !

2/10

Associate
The Gentleman

2019 Guy Ritchie

Much enjoyed this Movie

Casting was exceptional great performances but Matthew McConaughey, Hugh Grant & Colin Farrell
Charlie Hunamm (who I have not seen since Sons Of Anarchy) was also really good.

This is a movie I look forward to watching again 9/10

Last edited:
Permabanned
Star Wars Ep9 - Rise of Skywalker

Absolute garbage, what a mess of a story this trilogy became. This film was so bad at times it almost becomes comedic, almost. Disney has effectively killed Star Wars as a blockbuster franchise. These films are so much worse than the prequel trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom