DPD failed delivery.. exprience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi,
I recently purchased some stuff from OC webstore, it was sent via DPD (unfortunately).. The packet was marked as delivered and sign by me. This is not possible as it wasn't delivered to me. I know they have that contactless delivery service..where according to the description, the driver stays from a safe distance and waits for the packet to be collected by the customer. In this case it didn't happen..either it was never delivered or someone stole it in the case it was left at the entrance. Do you know if OC will send me a new package? refund me etc? I am worried and disappointed as my order wasn't cheap and I need it for my job..while I can't place another order and pay..while waiting for an investigation that might take 2 months before issuing a refund based on the investigation... any experience with OC in such cases?..
thanks

Caporegime
where I live with communal entrance I often worry about deliveries because any time someone rang on the intercom royal mail etc and I've gone down instead of buzzing them in, they just gave me the package without saying a word to confirm it's even me they just talked to.

Soldato
Couriers aren't accepting signatures right now for obvious reasons at best they'll ask your name and leave it on the doormat. Bought something on eBay RM signed for and the postie simply shoved it through the letterbox didn't even bother knocking, the guy even sent me an email saying sorry I forget the tracking info, he needn't have bothered as its completely pointless. Anyway I digress.

Associate
OP
Couriers aren't accepting signatures right now for obvious reasons at best they'll ask your name and leave it on the doormat. Bought something on eBay RM signed for and the postie simply shoved it through the letterbox didn't even bother knocking, the guy even sent me an email saying sorry I forget the tracking info, he needn't have bothered as its completely pointless. Anyway I digress.
yeah I totally understand.. however you can't just leave a parcel unattended.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom