Haribo shortage

Soldato
Maybe you guys are on the naughty list - I can't remember the last time I didn't get a few bags of Haribo.

Soldato
I found buying more expensive items from OcUK resulted in no Haribo, but cheaper purchases i'd get 2 or 3 packs :)

I guess it depends on the stinges in the warehouse if they're having a good day or not

Last edited:
Associate
I found buying more expensive items from OcUK resulted in no Haribo, but cheaper purchases i'd get 2 or 3 packs :)

I guess it depends on the stinges in the warehouse if they're having a good day or not

THIS - Had a £200 order today, none at all.... Bought a packet of O-Rings , 3 packets....Wait what ?

Associate
I took out the item purchased fast and came back to throw away the large box a few days later.
That was when I realised the haribo (which wasn't on my mind) had gone fully underneath the flap and was hiding! .. so it was a close call, but was all ok :)

This is just encase anyone doesn't search the box entirely :p

I'm surprised some of you guys have never had haribo
fuaIPvu.jpg

Iktvxni.jpg

Suspended
I took out the item purchased fast and came back to throw away the large box a few days later.
That was when I realised the haribo (which wasn't on my mind) had gone fully underneath the flap and was hiding! .. so it was a close call, but was all ok :)

This is just encase anyone doesn't search the box entirely :p

I'm surprised some of you guys have never had haribo
fuaIPvu.jpg

Iktvxni.jpg

Phew, thank goodness you put that red arrow there. I was getting awfully distressed at how a Haribo bag could hider under a cardboard flap.

Man of Honour
Maybe the scalpers will move on to selling Haribo, maybe by this time next year a single Gummy Bear will be selling for 1 whole Bitcoin :o

Associate
Is the lack of loo roll causing people to wipe their arse with haribo ? Seems like it would be fairly challenging to be honest.

Soldato
Quite a few things have been quite hard to get hold of. Been well over month where I haven’t been able to buy gelatin free seven seas cod liver oil 120 capsules. Well at a non extortionate prices. Boots sell them usually 3 for £20 but been out of stock for at least 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom