*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Was just toying with signing up for EA again for a bit as wanted to play a few of the games on there, so glad I decided not to.
Gamespass will be even better value now

Soldato
I preferred FH4, FH3 was fun but driving around the British countryside is a lot more appealing to me. I agree on the hot wheels expansion, I thought that would be great fun but found it a bit boring.

So what does delisting mean for current owners, I take it we can still download and play it going forward.

Caporegime
Oh my yes. I preferred this one to FH4 tbh... hot wheels expansion not so much (well, I didn't like it anyway). Can't believe they're delisting it!
So FH3 standard edition, expansion packs and the hoonigan pack will allow me to 100% complete it? I assume the #forzathon events are still going in game?

Soldato
I'm really surprised they haven't done a cut-price bundle with everything, ahead of it being delisted. I was quite disappointed when I found out how much stuff the "Ultimate Edition" was missing.

Associate
Not really sure if this belongs here or in a technical support forum.

My Dell monitor keeps flickering on and off when using it with my XBone S. I've tried various different HDMI cables and keep having the same problem. The monitor works fine with two different laptops, which seems to suggest that the issue is with the Xbox. However, the Xbox works fine with my Iiyama monitor. If it makes any difference, I'm using an HDMI to DVI cable with the Iiyama monitor. Does anyone have any ideas on how to work out what the issue is and correct it?

The Xbox has worked fine with the Dell monitor for ~18 months so I'm not sure what's changed in the last week or so.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
If you want to make an X last until any real next gen games come along replace the internal hard drive with an sad. It makes a huge difference....

With the latest dash update fortunately that's not necessary any more. Using an external SSD gives you the same load times for games and the dash is far more responsive than it used to be, even on the internal HDD.

Soldato
With the latest dash update fortunately that's not necessary any more. Using an external SSD gives you the same load times for games and the dash is far more responsive than it used to be, even on the internal HDD.

It’s easy to do and it’s nicer having everything internal. I would say it’s still a bit quicker than with drive on usb.

Soldato
Has anyone ever got the remote install feature to work ?

Trying to install PUBG from either Xbox or Game Pass app on Android to my Xbox One X

All settings are correct from looking online.

Anyone else have problems with it ?

Back
Top Bottom