Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I've just been playing for a few hours and that was probably something I don't want to experience again. It took me nearly 2hrs to get 3 kills in plunder for a daily challenge.
I would need to use a clip from an MP7 to down someone then reload to finish them off.
Or I would start shooting as above, they would turn around and kill me with a few taps.

Soldato
Trying to purchase something from the store but keep getting 500: internal server error, can anyone check for me and see if you get the same please?

Permabanned
edit. How come some weapons never appear in Warzone? Don't think i've ever seen a Fennc or Rytec AMR in crates. Surely adding one or two would make people playing for free think "ooooh, this is different, I might buy the game to use it more"

Infinity Ward have a playlist of spawnable weapons in WZ that changes with each patch. Each time there's a patch, they switch up which weapons spawn both in crates and random drops. It's got nowt to do with whether or you not you own MP, though if you have MP you can grind up the guns for your loadouts. :)

so how will guns work in warzone when black ops is the main title? from what i can see you can have 8 attachments. clearly that will interfere with the current setup and meta

According to the devs of BOCW we're keeping a load of our unlocks from Warzone, so it's fair to assume we'll keep some of the period correct weapons I guess?

Dropped into Warzone for the first time in weeks because I had to pick up three weapons as part of unlocking the battle pass Roze skin. Ended up with an accidental dub on solos :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Can anyone explain this to me. I was just playing a solos on BR, was quite a way into the circle which was about 1/2 way into the game. I was hiding overlooking a buy station with ghost in my loadout. Hardly moving around just crouching and heard someone run into the building I was in. The next thing I knew c4 flies into the room and it's game over
How did they know I was there?

Soldato
For me still questions of how warzone will work with black ops.

Black ops runs on different engine to warzone and guns have different mechanics. You can have 8 attachments for example.

So I am guessing they will build some of guns, skins and vehicles into warzone however they will act in a warzone engine way.

I can't see any other way it would work ?

C64

C64

Soldato
no idea why they're trying to crowbar dlc in to warzone the games dying because they wont plough any money in to anti cheat

as soon as a new good br game comes again everyone will drop warzone like a hot potato

It even has natural wallhack on certain cards and drivers that will never be stoped or detected

SPG

SPG

Soldato
no idea why they're trying to crowbar dlc in to warzone the games dying because they wont plough any money in to anti cheat

as soon as a new good br game comes again everyone will drop warzone like a hot potato

It even has natural wallhack on certain cards and drivers that will never be stoped or detected

A broken game is a broken game, I am amazed why this thread is so popular and even more amazed people spend real world money on it.

Actually i am not....

Soldato
You never know. I had read 6th season was the last. 14 days takes us to October then a season usually lasts 45+ days so that's well into November then.

But if you read in to the artwork that's been sent out we're still due to have underground metro stations added to the map.

I can't see a new map until the new game is out.

New game is out 13th November. I make that pretty much 45days after this season ends...

Soldato
But if you read in to the artwork that's been sent out we're still due to have underground metro stations added to the map.

I can't see a new map until the new game is out.

New game is out 13th November. I make that pretty much 45days after this season ends...

Yeah i did see that too. Maybe season six additions or part of the black ops additions?

Back
Top Bottom