If you could change an event in your life what would it be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I generally don't have many regrets but I wish I'd made peace with my dad before he died - I had the chance days before he died but didn't take it. A cliche I know but you really do realise afterwards that life is too short.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Moving at this time would have undoubtedly have had a negative effect on herself with moving away from friends at that age and having to change schools or maby having to go to college instead.

Whereas for myself i would have been able to learn from her mistakes and improve and overtake her.
BFY7meT.gif

Soldato
Moving at this time would have undoubtedly have had a negative effect on herself with moving away from friends at that age and having to change schools or maby having to go to college instead.

Whereas for myself i would have been able to learn from her mistakes and improve and overtake her.

What the **** is wrong with you? Are seriously still blaming your Sister for you being as thick as pig ****?

Permabanned
Something else that does make me wonder how things would have turned out is what would have happened if my parents had decided to move from Lincolnshire in 1997 or 1998 instead of 2003.

If they had moved in 1997 my sister would have just finished her GCSE`s and in 1998 she would have been half way through her A levels and i would have been in the final 2 years of junior school.

lmao

Caporegime
Something else that does make me wonder how things would have turned out is what would have happened if my parents had decided to move from Lincolnshire in 1997 or 1998 instead of 2003.

If they had moved in 1997 my sister would have just finished her GCSE`s and in 1998 she would have been half way through her A levels and i would have been in the final 2 years of junior school.

11a.gif

Soldato
Asking a particular person out and telling her how I felt.
Could have ended badly if I did but that's one 'what if ' that sticks in my mind but I guess that's how it goes.

Caporegime
Asking a particular person out and telling her how I felt.
Could have ended badly if I did but that's one 'what if ' that sticks in my mind but I guess that's how it goes.

I just go for it these days. If they're a good friend they'll find a way to let you down easy and stay friends with you.

Caporegime

lmao that your sister is better than you in every conceivable way :D

Permabanned
Bottled kissing a girl once who I had fancied for a long time... She was young, beautiful, and absolutely wanting it that night but I fluffed my lines... 18 years later I still think of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom