Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Got our first puppy- parents have had them before. Also gotnumerous toys, food, grooming kit etc but he is the main event :D

He managed to not poop all over my car on the 7 hour trip home which was rather impressive!

An almost identical looking dog to this has been posted all over out local facebook groups the last fews days as having gone missing. Hope you bought from someone reputable :p

Soldato
An almost identical looking dog to this has been posted all over out local facebook groups the last fews days as having gone missing. Hope you bought from someone reputable :p
Oh no! That would be my worst fear.

Yes he was bought from a proper breeder that we got my parents dog from, not bought from the pub/back of a van :p

Soldato
Replacement keyboard for my eldest daughters laptop

IMG-20200914-124948-01.jpg

Soldato
More to add to the collection.

UvlnU0x.jpg

Had a mate pick me up a few after his local B&Q were selling these for a quid each.

Also purchased some more xiaomi switches to control them.

Soldato
Case to replace my Antec 900 that I bought in July 2008 :p currently building a new system piecemeal over time, when I have the money so have just transferred everything into this for the moment, currently rocking a Z97/i7 4770K and a 1GB HD 6870 because my GTX 780 died a few months ago :p

K4fwbFY.jpg

Caporegime
H8Ue.jpg

I8Ue.jpg

Just bought a king size ottoman bed from John Lewis. We don't actually have the house for another few weeks but the bed had a lead time of 6 or 7 weeks so it made sense to buy it now and hopefully by the time the house is ready the bed wont be long after. Probably be using the mattress on the floor for a week at worst hopefully.

Quite happy with it. We don't have a huge bedroom so it's nice that we'll be able to use the space under the bed to put the bits we don't really use

Wearing sunglasses indoors is rude dude, cmon :mad:

Soldato
What switches are they?
Does this mean you can control hue bulbs with Xiaomi switches?

They're branded as "Xiaomi smart wireless switch", or sometimes "Xiaomi Mijia smart switch".

I've not actually tried them with a Hue bulb yet, i bought one to test with a tradfri bulb to see if/how the switch would work. But both talk zigbee so i see no reason why they wouldn't work with Hue bulbs as well.

Soldato
They're branded as "Xiaomi smart wireless switch", or sometimes "Xiaomi Mijia smart switch".

I've not actually tried them with a Hue bulb yet, i bought one to test with a tradfri bulb to see if/how the switch would work. But both talk zigbee so i see no reason why they wouldn't work with Hue bulbs as well.
Thank you, would be interested to know if they work. Please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom