Let down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ordered some stuff yesterday morning with next day delivery. Not shipped until late at night so won't get it until Wednesday.
That will teach me for not using Amazon, never again happened too many times now.

Soldato
Who was the order with? If you've paid extra for next day delivery than get on to them and get your money refunded. You've paid for something that you haven't received.

Soldato
OP
Sorry if the ongoing pandemic is inconvenient for you and your delivery.
And here comes the fan boys, why do some people get so protective of a company. Funny how other places are doing fine. Still could have had it Same Day with Amazon, but amazingly it was a tiny bit cheaper with OCUK.

Who was the order with? If you've paid extra for next day delivery than get on to them and get your money refunded. You've paid for something that you haven't received.

It's happened before and when I asked they didn't care. Just said it will be there the next day.

Man of Honour
And here comes the fan boys, why do some people get so protective of a company. Funny how other places are doing fine. Still could have had it Same Day with Amazon, but amazingly it was a tiny bit cheaper with OCUK.

It's happened before and when I asked they didn't care. Just said it will be there the next day.
Pretty hard to fan boi when you didn't even tell us which company it was from until after that post :confused:

Soldato
But you didn't explicitly say. If you were planning stuff, you'd think you'd plan more than the day before you wanted it. Regardless of where it was though, if I'd have paid for next day, I'd be contacting them and saying it wasn't next day.

Soldato
OP
But you didn't explicitly say. If you were planning stuff, you'd think you'd plan more than the day before you wanted it. Regardless of where it was though, if I'd have paid for next day, I'd be contacting them and saying it wasn't next day.
I'd planned it since last week, I wanted it to arrive today so ordered yesterday morning.

There is a customer service section for these queries.

It's not a query it's a rant.

Soldato
Just as a matter of interest in your opening post you said it's happened too many times before so what made you think that the delivery would happen in the next day time frame this time?

Because doing precisely what they've done eighteen times before is exactly the last thing he'd expect them to do this time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom