What PC games are you playing?

Associate
I recently played through Halo 1 and 2, 2 sort of killed things for me and it put me off continuing to 3.

Might have to pick it up as I keep getting told it's a night and day difference.
I wasn't a fan of Halo 1 - tried replaying on the MCC and it feels really, really dated. Just a simple case of moving from place to place, shooting people, and repeating.

I didn't mind Halo 2 - it was a bit longer than I wanted but the story was interesting. Sense of direction was also far better - I got lost far too many times in Halo 1.

Soldato
Started playing through The Council since the first episode was free yesterday. The first hour feels quite interesting and I like the atmosphere and the conversation-based RPG ideas, so I hope it fulfills its early promise. The first hour was enough to influence me to grab to whole series whilst it's only a fiver or so, anyway.

Associate
Wasteland 3, also picked up Forza horizon 3 since it was only £6 and I've played 4 to death.

Only played horizon 3 for about 4 hours so far but it seems better than 4 imo, much prefer the Australia map and as a bonus it runs 4k/60 maxed with 2x msaa no sweat on a lowly Vega 56. Looks better than horizon 4 at 1440p.

Associate
I was playing Gears tactics, second to last mission and got a bug that killed two of the main characters needed for the final, and then it auto saved so I couldn't carry on :( so had to watch the final cinematic on the youtube, pretty good game though if you like Gears of war and tactical games

Man of Honour
OP
The Sims 4. Yes, the sims. Nothing else to play and it helps me switch off after work. Brings back some memories too. Just kind of waiting for the next x4 expansion and AC game.

Associate
Currently playing Borderlands 3, mostly because a friend has recently started playing. Not as big a fan of DLC4, thought the previous DLC's were much better, especially Bounty of Blood. Was hoping for a psychedelic trip through Krieg's mind, but it was far more blood and guts and just didn't get into it, some of the boss fights and new weapons are really good though.

Man of Honour
struggling to get into any PC games at the moment, a lot of recent games have done nothing for me, and i seem to lose interest quickly, i dont know what it is, the quality of the games or just getting older

Its been a very hit and miss month for me so far. The last few months havent had much released to interest me but September was a month with a bunch of releases.. Wasteland 3, Iron Harvest, Necromunda, Crusader Kings 3, Control (steams release of it). Sadly those have been a very mixed bunch, I was disappointed with Wasteland 3, Iron Harvest and Necromunda, but Crusader Kings 3 and Control were both good. Baldurs Gate 3 EA comes at the end of the month, so if that turns out to be good then the month will have been an exact 50/50 in terms of game appeal.

Soldato
Started playing through The Council since the first episode was free yesterday. The first hour feels quite interesting and I like the atmosphere and the conversation-based RPG ideas, so I hope it fulfills its early promise. The first hour was enough to influence me to grab to whole series whilst it's only a fiver or so, anyway.
I'm currently on episode 3...I'm engrossed.

Back
Top Bottom