** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

meh

meh

Associate
Any chance of ordering these and picking up same-day before the store closes?

That's my ideal scenario tbh but also my worst, I work nights so I would get down there, grab it, hurry back home but would be like a dog with 2 di dying to give it a whirl and end up up really late going bed. If I order it to be delivered, the moment I click the payment button I am going to be looking through the window waiting for it. I'm terrible like that when I order something. :D

Associate
Only 4 days from "release" of the 3080 and still no news from all the suppliers yet?
Or did the original post just not get updated?

In my brief research, seems like only EK have been upfront with their water block design, leaves me concerned or am I just over worrying?

*EDIT*

Oh I see by clicking some of the GPU's on the main website you can see the estimated price.
Ok good enough :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Only 4 days from "release" of the 3080 and still no news from all the suppliers yet?
Or did the original post just not get updated?

In my brief research, seems like only EK have been upfront with their water block design, leaves me concerned or am I just over worrying?

*EDIT*

Oh I see by clicking some of the GPU's on the main website you can see the estimated price.
Ok good enough :)

That's what has been there since day 1 of this thread lol

Associate
I have genuine concern here about how this is going to work.

I like shopping with OCUK, but I am not happy about me ordering a card and it not being available, then having my money taken while I wait on an ETA.

I saw the same with a monitor recently, and it really made me look at things differently as no regular updates were given, but OCUK still had my money.

Really your money should not be taken until the order is being shipped, that is how a lot of other suppliers do things and if I am being honest there is no reason for the money to be taken at pre-order other than for cash flow - which i don't feel is a valid reason.

Just my opinion, is all I have.

Soldato

I like shopping with OCUK, but I am not happy about me ordering a card and it not being available, then having my money taken while I wait on an ETA.

I saw the same with a monitor recently, and it really made me look at things differently as no regular updates were given, but OCUK still had my money.

Really your money should not be taken until the order is being shipped, that is how a lot of other suppliers do things and if I am being honest there is no reason for the money to be taken at pre-order other than for cash flow - which i don't feel is a valid reason.

That lovely interest they get, on your money, while you wait :p

Rup

Rup

Associate

Yup said the same many times myself, nothing changes. Ofcourse we all have the possibility to go with a vendor that charges on dispatch.
Much as I dont want to have that one company dominate all.

Permabanned
I'm guessing OcUK can't say one way or another, but it looks like Caseking are not expecting to have any cards on Thursday:

TGKl0FA.png

Translation: "As far as we know, we won't have any stock.
We don't have any info on when we would get the cards.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask."

Read into it what you will, but looks like there's going to be a shortage of cards if one of Europe's biggest retailers doesn't expect to have any on release day.

Back
Top Bottom