• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Soldato
Wait, I thought this was a AMD launch? Hot card(s), check. Dodgy marketing slides, check. Delays on mass availability of stock, check (pun not intended). Complete and utter guessworks being banded about by everyone, Check. Yep it is deffo an AMD launch... :D
Just need to wait for the disappointing benchmarks and the circle will be complete.

Soldato
IpNPCwE.jpg
IpNPCwE

Palit making the first LBGT card it seems :p

looking at the Techspot article, if someone makes a new GTX108ti, slaps 16gb vram on it and sells it for £250 they will have a winner :eek:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well if he said that then hes an idiot. Other benchmarks done since with people who own overclocked 2080ti running the same settings show it running at almost the same performance as the 3080, maybe 10% less

So if he was so impressed by the 145fps with the 3080 then clearly he had never seen the game running at the same 145fps on the 2080ti. He shouldnt be reviewing cards if he hasnt owned/tested a 2080ti IMO.

There you go:

https://youtu.be/cWD01yUQdVA?t=870

So if he is not telling porkies then the 3080 will be giving us all an experience at 4K not been available before :D

going to hit 1000 pages (default) today....

Someone will be along soon saying something about man sized pages...

The hype train just made a call at a halt, next stop is Results City, followed by either Failure Road, or Mediocre Town. :D

Those sobering reviews are about 24hrs away from now.
:D

Lol :D

Soldato
Besides, DF is an Nvidia-sponsored outlet, and their hardware testing has always been subpar and lacklustre. I wouldn't assign any credibility to them. They just have nice production values & that fools people. Tough, we're a shallow species, so it is what it is.

Indeed. DF come across as just a paid for preview outlet, I tend to just ignore.
IIRC they did a preview for the Stadia and didn't even use the same displays in their latency test... :rolleyes:

G J

G J

Associate
I thought AdoredTV put his content behind a paywall after he threw all his toys out of his pram after the Zen 2 launch. :confused:

edit: nevermind it seems things have now changed.

Last edited:
Permabanned
RTX 3080 VS RTX 3090 4K ULTRA SETTINGS PERFORMANCE & BENCHMARK COMPARISON || TESTED IN 5 GAMES (Only one I have found so far)

(His Typed Overlay says 1080p so not sure if he made typo or running 1080p, either way it still made a difference (must have a GOOD CPU lol).

Back
Top Bottom