**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
I’ve been idle at 33/34 and max I’ve had is 69/70 coolest and hottest cores. Running at 4.9ghz all cores. This was running flight sim 2020. I am still experimenting with the fan curves.

Man of Honour
I’ve been idle at 33/34 and max I’ve had is 69/70 coolest and hottest cores. Running at 4.9ghz all cores. This was running flight sim 2020. I am still experimenting with the fan curves.
Thanks, can I ask please, how does that compare to what you had before and what did you have before?

Just trying to gauge whether it's worth getting one?

Associate
I had a austek 570lx 240mm what ever came in an ocuk prebuild it’s about 7c cooler on max but it’s also quieter than previous as there’s a larger surface area and don’t need to have the fans as fast. But I also changed cases as well.

Associate
What is the warranty on the coolers if they leak? Isnitnlike corsair where they will reimburse if itnleaks onto other components?
I would take them with a pinch of salt to be honest

I had a cooler master AIO leak and fry my system. They were very evasive about it, tried to palm me back to the retailer. They eventually said I could ship my PC at my own cost to the netherlands, and if they determined it was down to a manufacturing error they would look at compensating me. But the ETA was multiple months. And if they decided it wasnt a manufaturing defect I would have to pay to have my components shipped back to me.

Associate
Really want the Uni Fans, if I knew they'd sell out everywhere I would have got them earlier, but they came out just before I planned to start buying my PC parts for a new build.

I'm guessing there's still no ETA/info on restocking.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Really want the Uni Fans, if I knew they'd sell out everywhere I would have got them earlier, but they came out just before I planned to start buying my PC parts for a new build.

I'm guessing there's still no ETA/info on restocking.

They sold much faster than we anticipated and also Lian Li were caught short as well. They sold out within the week of going live.

We have plenty more on order and as soon as I get the ETA I will update you all.

Associate
They sold much faster than we anticipated and also Lian Li were caught short as well. They sold out within the week of going live.

We have plenty more on order and as soon as I get the ETA I will update you all.

Yea thank you (was not expecting a reply from a staff member lol) I ordered them on Overclockers anyway, can not wait :D:D:D

I appreciate the reply :p

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Yeah I will try and advise as much as I can so you guys are not kept in the dark.

It's the supplier that is being slow with the shipping details for me to update so hopefully we will get that information soon.

Back
Top Bottom