• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
so popped into game today to check about pre ordering , the lad knows me in there and said is your lad buying one also to which i replied yeah he will be coming with me to pre order his.

guy said he thinks it will be limited to one per household like the ps5 ?

sure you could order from two different places or do you need to register on ms site or something

Associate
Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-order online using All Access?

I was just reading the GAME page about it and saw this.....

All you have to do to get your shiny new Xbox is to enrol and qualify online for Klarna financing by clicking on Get Started.

If you are approved, you will be sent a QR-code token to take into one of our stores to choose your new Xbox. You can even start browsing online and see what is in stock at your local store here.

..... which makes me think that you can't do it online? That would be a bit of a shame to be honest.

Associate
Does anyone know if it's possible to pre-order online using All Access?

I was just reading the GAME page about it and saw this.....

..... which makes me think that you can't do it online? That would be a bit of a shame to be honest.
Surely if you pre-ordered through Microsoft themselves it would all be online?

Soldato
Have you got a link to that please? The girl in-store seemed to think it'd be fine.

If you download the GAME App, you can put your trade-in credit straight onto your GAME Wallet which means all your GAME credit is in one place and you can even use it online. Please note, however, GAME Wallet funds and gift cards cannot be used for online pre-orders at this time.

https://helps.game.co.uk/support/solutions/articles/77000317967-what-do-i-need-to-trade-in-in-store-

Looks like its just online pre-orders

Soldato
My only concern with pre-ordering in-store is that who knows what situation we will be in by November 10th. Can you pre-order in store for delivery?

Caporegime
So you could end up with a credit agreement but no Xbox? :p
lol could very well end up that way. What doesn’t make any sense is if they want to open pre orders then fine do it that way but only for outright purchases. If someone wants to buy it with credit finance then they should make it clear that customer will have to go to a store to do a finance agreement.
But let’s see what happens next week, I just find it silly that it’s a “hey pre order online and do it with a finance but in order for it to be completed, you will have to go into a store” :p.

I mean I could call up Game and find out but I’d rather not be waiting on the phone for hrs just to speak to someone, who then may not know him or herself.

Caporegime
Alright so just got an email from Game and they said that you do not have to go into a store if you pre order online and do it via the monthly payment option.

I asked the person to confirm it, which they did. So that’s a relief as I don’t really want to go into my store to do the whole pre order thing.

Back
Top Bottom