• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Losing faith that I will not be able to find what I want in stock tomorrow. May just pre-order. They cant gouge pre-order prices can they?

Associate
Imagine this weird idea of literally waiting just a couple of hours until review flood the web and finding out for yourself instead of pointless interpretations.
Thing is most of the youtubers have already done the testing and are literally just waiting to drop the videos so they already know what the performance is like

Associate
Good call, I did the same :p:D
Couldn't bring myself to go AMD though ngl! Intel Nvidia fanboy here and i won't try to make out it's logical or rational, AMD on top in new parts? I got my used 8700k 32 gigs corsair vengence pro ram and asus strix motherboard for £350, less than the cost of a new processor for a very capable setup upgrading from my 2500k earlier this year :D

Associate
Haha maybe I should pop in and see my local farmer and stock up on pitchforks :D. Mind you I'm coming from a console back to PC gaming so no matter what the outcome I'm going to be a million times better off :cool:

There could be a shortage of pitchforks if this was all smoke from greedia lol but yeah coming from a console you'll be pleasantly surprised I guess getting a 30x series :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Couldn't bring myself to go AMD though ngl! Intel Nvidia fanboy here and i won't try to make out it's logical or rational, AMD on top in new parts? I got my used 8700k 32 gigs corsair vengence pro ram and asus strix motherboard for £350, less than the cost of a new processor for a very capable setup upgrading from my 2500k earlier this year :D
Not a bad price :)

I got my Ryzen 3600, X570 Aorus Elite and 32GB RAM all brand new for around £470. I am happy with that, it gives me options to upgrade in the future and also access to PCI-E 4.0 :D

The best part is I sold my old Intel 4770K stuff for £200+ as I recall so the upgrade cost was not much.

I think I am the opposite, when AMD are doing so well, I would find it hard to go Intel. Those guys really slowed progress, if not for AMD I recon 4 core would still be mainstream right now.

Associate
I think I am the opposite, when AMD are doing so well, I would find it hard to go Intel. Those guys really slowed progress, if not for AMD I recon 4 core would still be mainstream right now.

I think you're right, but still dont see myself ever buying AMD as bloodyminded as that is!

Associate
So is tomorrow a pre-order release day (cards to be shipped in the coming days) or are the cards open for actual orders and be able to be dispatched this week?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I think you're right, but still dont see myself ever buying AMD as bloodyminded as that is!
Lol. Don't let the marketing get to you so much man. It reminds me of this:

1.gif

Be like him, don't let the marketing mind tricks get to you.

Associate
Hmmm the EVGA or the Zotac 3080 on OCUK Store.... which do people think will be the better card? EVGA may offer a step up? good RMA Service etc... Zotac has 5yrs warranty... they both look nice as well....

Pretty tempted to pull the trigger on one today to replace my 5700XT.

Soldato
It is 2 only. Confirmed with the nvidia Support team via Chat.

Wrong... https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/support/warranty/

Nvidia UK Warranty Page said:
FOR HOW LONG?
Three (3) years from the date of purchase of your new Warranted Product (the "Warranty Period").

Hmmm the EVGA or the Zotac 3080 on OCUK Store.... which do people think will be the better card? EVGA may offer a step up? good RMA Service etc... Zotac has 5yrs warranty... they both look nice as well....

You ain't pulling the trigger on anything today my friend lol

Associate
Pre-orders start tomorrow dude

Back
Top Bottom