• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Hmmm the EVGA or the Zotac 3080 on OCUK Store.... which do people think will be the better card? EVGA may offer a step up? good RMA Service etc... Zotac has 5yrs warranty... they both look nice as well....

Pretty tempted to pull the trigger on one today to replace my 5700XT.

Would the step up program allow you to change to a 3080 ti if one is released? Is it a 3 month time frame?

Hmmm the EVGA or the Zotac 3080 on OCUK Store.... which do people think will be the better card? EVGA may offer a step up? good RMA Service etc... Zotac has 5yrs warranty... they both look nice as well....

Pretty tempted to pull the trigger on one today to replace my 5700XT.
Zotac has a UK RMA centre, that’s enough for me. I’m not sending a £700+ GPU to Germany. Fk that.

Associate
Steve from GamersNexus did give a massive hint though, I was already skeptical but this confirms it
That's exactly what I thought. These youtubers have already done their testing. They've all been dropping hints. Jay2cents or whatever his name is was saying a few days ago for people to hang fire on selling 2080ti's

Associate
Here we go boys!! Prices going up.
MSI Gaming X Trio was £749 and now it's £829.
Gigabyte Aorus Master from £749 to £799 and Extreme from £799 to £829. :D
So it seems that what Moores law is dead was saying about Nvidia pricing was true then? Jeez, those prices are wack compared to rrp on the founders. Nearly £200 up on the £649!!

Back
Top Bottom