• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Caporegime
At the end of the day, benchmarks notwithstanding, £649 for something that beats a 2080Ti in rasterisation by 20% is still absolutely outstanding and will get my money.

I'm not sure I would call a 20% improvement almost 2 years later "absolutely outstanding". The price looks good simply because turding was massively inflated.

Soldato
An hour later, EVGA product listing has now been corrected as the XC3 Black model and gone up in price (obviously) from £649 -> £659 -> £689 now :D

Although looks like Gigabyte/OcUK have actually lowered the GB Eagle model back down to £649 - for now... ;)

Lol these AIB cards rocketing up in price... Such bad price gouging, not even gone on sale yet.

I'm not paying anything more than £649 for the FE! Tbh I'd prob go £10-20 max more for a decent partner card and that's my limit. ;)

Wouldn't be surprised if by 2pm tomorrow we're staring at 3090 prices... :o

Zotac up £10 (now £659)
Asus TUF up £50 (now £699)
Aorus Master up £50? (now £799)
Aorus Extreme now £830
MSI Gaming X Trio now £830 (think gone up £50 again?)
Palit models now £720+ which is laughable

Associate
Thanks for the reply, I will rma it in that case. I have read a few reports of this exact issue with the fans ramping up to 4000 rpm when the card hits 82 degrees so it may well be more than a termal paste issue causing the issue. I will drop you an email today. Thanks again

I got your e-mail and replied, need your serial number and exact model name to process it for you.

Back
Top Bottom