Crysis Remastered 2020

Caporegime
About 20 years ago though.

More like 17 (2003) but they were still the first to offer that incentive. That was basically the start of us not having to trawl around the web for patches, being stuck in a queue at file-planet for a patch was mind numbing.

Now it seems like everyone has to have their own platform, epic, ea, ubisoft, blizzard etc.

Associate
More like 17 (2003) but they were still the first to offer that incentive. That was basically the start of us not having to trawl around the web for patches, being stuck in a queue at file-planet for a patch was mind numbing.

Now it seems like everyone has to have their own platform, epic, ea, ubisoft, blizzard etc.
I rounded up.

I don't dispute what they've done and yes manual patches were an absolute pain! but they need to change their strategy abit. People rave about steam yet buy steam keys from various sites as the actual store prices are terrible.

I'll wait for the game to drop in price before buying anyway

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
The Division 2 aint doing it plus you can play with the popping/draw object detail. You can set the game to draw in items from crazy distances. Anything above 60% you rarely if ever see texture/detail pop.

Some other games has a kind of mesh/transparent effect drawing in foliage rather than popping. Like a transparent/fade in effect.

Back
Top Bottom