*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Thread***

Soldato
gone to the 23rd now going to cancel today and stay with apple

Why not let it arrive, see what it's like and if you're still annoyed at Samsung send it back, leaving them with a refurb? This assumes their no-questions asked returns policy is still in play. There'll be no new iPhones for a month or two.

Soldato
Well my order has moved to preparing dispatch now, I order on the 6th Sep. Word on the street all the delay deliveries will come with complementary Buds Live

Last edited:
Soldato
I pre-ordered on the 8th and just got a message to say my phone has been delayed until week commencing 2nd October!
Don't read too much into the message, it's their worst case scenario. My text message says delivery for 23rd but my status on the site says preparing for dispatch...unless it's takes a week to dispatch

Soldato
Mine said it had been delayed till the 23rd of september aswell. Its changed from shipping requested to prepairing for dispatch today so hopefully might get it earlier than that. Also got the message about a free pair of Galaxy buds live. Considering they cost what £179? Guess I can't complain.

Soldato
My DPD email just arrived, its getting delivered tomorrow. I ordered on the 6th Sep and got the text message saying my order would arrive on the 23rd.

Once it moves to preparing dispatch, it will dispatch that same day.

Soldato
My DPD email just arrived, its getting delivered tomorrow. I ordered on the 6th Sep and got the text message saying my order would arrive on the 23rd.

Once it moves to preparing dispatch, it will dispatch that same day.
Thats great to know. I ordered mine on the 5th so tomorrow would be great.

Permabanned
OP
A mate who ordered after the event got a message to say his delivery was delayed until the 23rd. He's just got a DPD notification to say delivery tomorrow lol. His status still says ordered. Borked.

Back
Top Bottom