• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Knowing that Sony has actual exclusive in the pipeline is why I stick with Sony.

As much as gow is next year as is horizon zero dawn sequel I know they will be quality games

Caporegime
This PlayStation Plus collection thing - you do have to be a PS+ subscriber, yes. I'm not thinking they're giving those games away to everyone that buys the console, to make up for the lack of launch titles?

Caporegime
Lol who cares about the console when there's nothing to play on it. I don't get it.
I'm seriously considering an XSX now, and I really wasn't up to now.

The game pass and the slightly stronger spec, it's hard to ignore. I saw nothing tonight to make me interested in Playstation.

Soldato
This is the first game along with R&C that looks truly next gen to me, everything else they've shown (inc Xbox) I thought could be done on current gen.

I really want to give it a go, but I've always given up on the original on PS3, and Bloodborne, I don't think I can justify buying another game of this type, I just find them too hard :(

Yeah, they're reknowned for the steep learning curve. You just need to realise you're going to die a lot, over and over again. Sooner or later it all clicks together and the game becomes pretty rewarding.

Soldato
I don't think it's unfair to say it's not really worth buying one on launch for actual ps5 games. I just want to finish my ps4 ones first so works out nicely as i sold it 2 months ago in advance.

Soldato
I really don't see the point in getting the PS5 at launch, there appears to be absolutely nothing worth playing. If GoW2 and Horizon: Forbidden West stick to 2021 then that is undoubtedly the time to buy a PS5.

Associate
I really don't see the point in getting the PS5 at launch, there appears to be absolutely nothing worth playing. If GoW2 and Horizon: Forbidden West stick to 2021 then that is undoubtedly the time to buy a PS5.

Even cyberpunk isn't coming to ''next gen'' consoles until 2021. Rtx 3080 all the way.

Soldato

Unless you believe the price will be cut (won't be that quickly), it doesn't make much of a difference. Instead you have a console that can play games even if they aren't truly next gen or exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom