• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Just ordered the PS5 with disc drive model from Game :)

Annoyingly the account login doesn’t work, so had to checkout as guest...

3080 later today too! One expensive day...

Snap.

While I sit here gaming on my 4800u laptop as I sold off my 1080ti and sold off my PS4 pro a while ago.

V F

V F

Soldato
I'll be happy if it can perform well at 1080p. I'd have to upgrade my amp if I switch to 4k now and tbh we dont have the room for a bigger screen in our current place.

I remember a mate getting the PS4 at launch but it seemed like ages before it had any decent games, I can see the lure of being the first to get it though.

I remember it being a good year. That was when I hopped on.

Caporegime
£350 for a digital edition is tempting... I don't use/like physical media anyway.

There is no way in hell I’d pay £70 for a game, they must be sniffing glue!
Don't buy games on release... always wait a couple of months and buy form a key site. You don't need to buy and play games on release. :)

Soldato
I missed my chance to pre order a PS5 from the looks of it. What are the chances of me being able to walk in to Game as soon as it opens in the morning and pre order a console then? I had no idea pre order went live at 11pm what a complete ****ing shambles, nice one Sony.

Soldato
£350 for a digital edition is tempting... I don't use/like physical media anyway.

Don't buy games on release... always wait a couple of months and buy form a key site. You don't need to buy and play games on release. :)

Sod that I want to sell my games after I've played them.

Soldato
I missed my chance to pre order a PS5 from the looks of it. What are the chances of me being able to walk in to Game as soon as it opens in the morning and pre order a console then? I had no idea pre order went live at 11pm what a complete ****ing shambles, nice one Sony.
I’m with you on that - I was on the Game site at about 11pm and nothing was up, 20mins later the pre-order is up and they sell out. With the info From Sony that pre-orders go live tomorrow (today).

One of the issues is eBay flippers looking to make a quick buck :rolleyes:

Soldato
Preorder cancelled at shopto, not paying £70 for a cross gen game and knowing a lot of the games shown are available on other platforms. Shall buy a ps5 when GOW Ragnork comes out a real AAA ps5 exclusive

Soldato
I’m with you on that - I was on the Game site at about 11pm and nothing was up, 20mins later the pre-order is up and they sell out. With the info From Sony that pre-orders go live tomorrow (today).

One of the issues is eBay flippers looking to make a quick buck :rolleyes:

I got lucky over here and got a Push notification sent to me from a finance app I have (buy now pay later kinda thing), where they had a promotion with Amazon ( $50 credit back) as I thought the pre-orders would be tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom