• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just an FYI for any one tempted by Very I tried to use them current gen as had Xbox one pre ordered, they cancelled it week before release.

I also have had very bad customer service from them so I'd avoid where possible

Soldato
Just an FYI for any one tempted by Very I tried to use them current gen as had Xbox one pre ordered, they cancelled it week before release.

Agreed, the fact they are still taking orders and taking the money immediately doesn't bode well (plus charging for delivery).

I'd expect them to sit on the money until November and then cancel it, hope I'm wrong but wouldn't trust these guys.

Soldato

Well that's ****ed on my cornflakes as I've just pre ordered from them.

Soldato
Preorder cancelled at shopto, not paying £70 for a cross gen game and knowing a lot of the games shown are available on other platforms. Shall buy a ps5 when GOW Ragnork comes out a real AAA ps5 exclusive

Same here. I'm just gonna wait until Ragnarok launches....not a lot of point until then.

Hopefully they'll have a version out by then that isn't such an eyesore.

Caporegime
Agreed, the fact they are still taking orders and taking the money immediately doesn't bode well (plus charging for delivery).

I'd expect them to sit on the money until November and then cancel it, hope I'm wrong but wouldn't trust these guys.

To counter this somewhat I’ve ordered quite a few items from Very in the past and they’ve never let me down.

Switch release day for example.

Their APR is horrific for account items mind, the trick obviously being paying in full before any end to buy now pay later etc.

Soldato
My issue was of course years ago so may be better now, I just know my own issues and friends who had multiple issues with them too.

Then again same can be said for other places too

Soldato
I've got credit sitting in my Amazon account, so they're my option at the mo. If I fail to get one this morning no be deal, I can wait. Definitely not paying over the retail price or getting forced into bundle from other places.

simplygames or shopto should go live this morning.

Associate
I just ordered from Very. But if I can get one from a more reputable seller I will cancel the Very order.

Having the PS5 taken away from me 1 week before launch would kill me. It would actually kill me.

Soldato
Went to bed shortly after the live stream because of the lack of pre-order news.

Fortunately my 5 week old baby woke me up crying at around midnight. Managed to pre-order via guest account checkout on Game.

… Then I changed her nappy.

Soldato
I just ordered from Very. But if I can get one from a more reputable seller I will cancel the Very order.

Having the PS5 taken away from me 1 week before launch would kill me. It would actually kill me.
That's exactly what I'm doing. Popping in to Game when they open. Very should be fine though.

Caporegime
I crumbled and ordered a digital only from Very after singing their praises so ill be in the same boat if they screw everyone :p

The thing that really sealed the deal for me was the Playstation plus collection, I missed Days Gone and God of War this gen so those are two games I can play immediately on release :)

Soldato
I crumbled and ordered a digital only from Very after singing their praises so ill be in the same boat if they screw everyone :p

The thing that really sealed the deal for me was the Playstation plus collection, I missed Days Gone and God of War this gen so those are two games I can play immediately on release :)
I started days gone on PS4 I'm tempted to carry on with ps5 in hope it gets enhanced some how

Back
Top Bottom