• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I was never getting a next gen console on day one. But I'm still undecided which one i'll go for, the days of owning both are long gone I'm afraid. I think it'll depend on how Flight Simulator is on the Series X which'll swing it.. I've always been a PS guy but Flight Simulator is something I've wanted to play ever since I had FS 98.

Soldato
ShopTo is still just 'register your interest' - I did that a good few months ago, and expecting to get a heads up before they stick out Pre Orders to the general public.

Soldato
I really don't see the point in getting a PS5 (or even XSX) until next year at the earliest. With there being very system exclusives and games like Horizon and Spiderman coming to PS4, I may as well just keep my PS4 Pro for now.
Plus there's the fact that games will cost up to £70 as well. I'm just glad that I can still get games on disc so I can sell/trade when I'm done with them.

Soldato
I really don't see the point in getting a PS5 (or even XSX) until next year at the earliest. With there being very system exclusives and games like Horizon and Spiderman coming to PS4, I may as well just keep my PS4 Pro for now.
Plus there's the fact that games will cost up to £70 as well. I'm just glad that I can still get games on disc so I can sell/trade when I'm done with them.
For me as much as I love horizon zero dawn it was pushing PS4 to its limit and my PS4 fan!

I also want the extra ps5 version will have so happy to pay the premium for it.

Spider man and sackboy are enough on day 1 with all the 3rd party games too. I think Ratchet is still planned for 2020 so if that ends up being December release even better

Caporegime
Yeah, I think I’m going to have to rethink my whole strategy of waiting to play my PS4 backlog on the PS5. May as well just get cracking during October before the XSX arrives.

Soldato
I can't disagree with the rationale but I'm still playing on a ps4 and want an excuse to upgrade my TV plus I'll happily replay existing games upscaled / performance mode till the exclusives rattle along.

Soldato
The main reason i'm getting it even though there's not many launch titles is I skipped the pro generation so currently not getting 4k on the games I have. so a few like Red Dead and Days gone i've held off on so far. Bit miffed about Days gone being free on Plus though on release not so long paid £14 for the thing lol

Soldato
Was more impressed than the Xbox one and the disc version seems about where I'd imagine

Wont be preordering though. A) as still haven't seen the 'OMG Take my money' killer feature yet and B) I want the console in black!

Caporegime
The main reason i'm getting it even though there's not many launch titles is I skipped the pro generation so currently not getting 4k on the games I have. so a few like Red Dead and Days gone i've held off on so far. Bit miffed about Days gone being free on Plus though on release not so long paid £14 for the thing lol

Same as me, I skipped PS4 pro so 4K on certain games will be nice.

I also don't currently own a PS4 as I sold it a couple of months ago in advance of the 5 release, so im currently PS'less.

Associate
I got my confirmation email from Game last night, you could tell something was in the air and it was worth staying up when they didn't announce a pre order date.

Seems a bit dodgy with other people not getting theirs. Seen some on Twitter refresh the confirmation page and it's been cancelled.

Still this was childs play compared to trying to get a 3080 today :D

Soldato
I'll probably only get COD and then wait for the Witcher next gen free upgrade, wait for Cyberpunk next gen and enjoy the quality of life improvements that come with the faster loading times. There's no. real must-have next gen title for me, although Miles morales did look pretty ( never cared for Spiderman games)

Back
Top Bottom