• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Associate
been there and done that before. Ended up buying another set and then months later finding the original ones.lol

Found the box in the dustiest most cobweb filled part of the loft. Took me two hours to find, and was literally the last place to look. Now I just got to hope I can get stock!

So glad I got the 750W PSU 5 years ago!

Associate
A
Yeah I don't think the 3080 makes much sense to a 2080ti owner. I think these cards are more aimed at pascal users who didn't upgrade to Turing.

If you want to stay in the nvidia boat, and want a new card, the 3080 (currently) is the new 2080 and the 3090 is the new ti. We know that will change with the newer cards later. The 2080ti owners did get screwed badly on price, i think every 20x0 customer did. I had to buy because of needing the gpu compute side, i do occasionaly game but not as much as i used to.The 3080 would have a perfect card with nvlink and more memory. Yes the 3090 fits that perfectly but at 2.2x the cost.

Back
Top Bottom