• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I just hope I don't get blocked from all these tabs refreshing every 10 seconds.

Knowing my luck I get blocked by their WAF and I'm stuck here with eff all.

Associate
Wow, the Aorus Extreme is now £848.99. That's the one card I was really going for. These prices are disgusting now. That's just made up my mind to go for the FE card straight from Nvidia.
Wow....I was hoping to get one of those today as well or at least pre order one...felt sick at £800 but no way am I paying £850 here ....more expensive that the strix :/ FE card for me then or will look elsewhere... :/

Associate
Reporting back as promised after purchasing from a competitor at 12am this morning. Just had an email to say my order is now confirmed and being processed and packed for delivery. Good luck for today everyone.

Associate
Really still undecided, I can see the prices creeping up over the next few weeks and hoping for decent demand but for people with a 2080ti it's almost not worth upgrading for the extra cash Vs extra frames.

Associate
Reporting back as promised after purchasing from a competitor at 12am this morning. Just had an email to say my order is now confirmed and being processed and packed for delivery. Good luck for today everyone.

I just received an email saying ETA of 28/09, I ordered at 00:12 and got the "stock problem" email :(

Back
Top Bottom