• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
******* scalpers, wish there was a way they could stop people doing that.

Already up on eBay for 700 and the likes, boils my **** that does.
Sure does ... but I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind to buy two and sell one at double the cost, effectively giving me a free console :p

Sure does ... but I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind to buy two and sell one at double the cost, effectively giving me a free console :p

I sold an xbox 360 for £600 cash back in the day but then that was my own genuine pre-order, I wasn't going to keep it when someone was willing to pay that price, have it son, I grabbed another one a week later anyway, fool and his money soon parted and all that.

Don
******* scalpers, wish there was a way they could stop people doing that.

Already up on eBay for 700 and the likes, boils my **** that does.

I remember when the Xbox 360 came out, I was much younger and stupid then and wanted one really bad. I ended up getting one off eBay, paid around £500, I can't remember the RRP but I went around to the guys house, he didn't bat an eyelid that he was ripping someone off for his own pocket. I could never look someone in the eye if I was the seller. I literally would not give anyone the satisfaction now, even if it meant my kids crying on Xmas morning :D

People need to concentrate better on their professional careers rather than sinking this low to make a couple of hundred quid :p

Associate
Well I preordered on amazon but not sure I’ll keep it.

the main reason being to fund it I would be selling my 20th Anniversary PS4....but I am really not sure I can part with it. It holds so much nostalgia for me but I don’t know if I’m being silly being this sentimental over it.

I'll take it off your hands ;)

Soldato
Very just emailed us to say that they've cancelled our order as they're unable to fulfill it.
Can't say am surprised. Still chance to get elsewhere

When shopto list there I registered interest with them but as I got Amazon order in I'll cancel my interest so may help others get stock

Soldato
I went in to Game and preordered a ps5 in there instead I'm not keen on Very holding all that money when Game only wanted a £10 deposit, plus I like my midnight launches.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom