Be Quiet PSU 12pin adaptor (Any info?)

Associate
I have a Dark power pro 10 1200w.

will Be quiet be releasing a 12pin adaptor for the nvidia 3000 series??

current extra add on cables are compatible with the 10/11 series So can’t see age/model being a problem.

Soldato
If I read what's on the internet right, then I cant see Bequiet releasing 12pin adaptors. Reason being is I think the 12pin connector is exclusive to the 3XXX founders edition cards (3rd party cards have 2 or 3 standard 8pin Connectors) the Founders Edition cards will have 2 8pin to 12 pin adaptors anyway. Last thing Nvidia wants is people to buy their new cards & people cant power them because they do not have the right connecting lead.

Man of Honour
Don't be persuaded to buy a psu just because the manufacturer provides a free cable that you don't need (only Founder Edition cards require this cable and Nvidea supplies one in the box) as there are far more important things to consider when buying a psu. BeQuiet has some fine psu's in it's line up but they are overpriced and have short warranties compared to their competitors. BeQuiets psu's mostly have tight fisted 3 and 5 year warranties and it is only the recently released Dark Power Pro 12 Titanium models that now come with a 10 year warranty. The likes of Seasonic, EVGA, Corsair, Phanteks (rebadged Seasonic) and a couple of others have been offering 10 and even 12 year warranties on certain models for quite some time now. Superflower are mostly 7 years and Bitfenix is 5 and 7 years and Bitfenix is regarded as the budget end!

Back
Top Bottom