• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Digital is fine for me as I do game sharing so the wife pretty much plays what I do. £35 each for hours/days of entertainment. I don't have a problem with that.
Same for me but I've only managed to get a pre-order at Game for the disc version.

Probably just keep it now but I do like the symmetrical shape of the digital one better.

I take it the official Sony pre-order emails aren't out yet?

Digital is fine for me as I do game sharing so the wife pretty much plays what I do. £35 each for hours/days of entertainment. I don't have a problem with that.

I agree, when you break down the cost compared to a nice meal out etc there is much value in it, I've spent months playing some games like Horizon, Zelda: Breath of The Wild.

Caporegime
Anyone going to be picking up there console at launch midnight? It has been a tradition for me since the Ps3. I love the gauntlet of getting back to the car after midnight, with a huge bag labelled Game without getting raped or stabbed. It's not a console launch without the fear in your eyes and the sense of relief when getting through your front door.:D

Where do you live again? I like a challenge. :D

Soldato
Looks like ShopTo just decided to stick pre-order up without contacting those who registered interest first, great work lads, worthwhile registering interest in advance, honest.

Was hoping to get an order in with ShopTo also incase something went awry with the Amazon order, but no luck. Had a guy at work lined up to take the spare off me at cost if I had two delivered.

Bah.

Also ordered a spare controller off of Amazon, because Fifa.

Soldato
I dont think Sony stuck entirely to the word of the pre-orders wont be a surprise...

I suppose this is why MS are delaying there pre-orders to get some better system in play with the retailers perhaps

Back
Top Bottom