• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Looks like ShopTo just decided to stick pre-order up without contacting those who registered interest first, great work lads, worthwhile registering interest in advance, honest.

Shopto are allowing you to confirm your registered interest as a pre-order up the the 24/09. That still doesn't allocate any stock to anyone, I'm hoping that they'll allocate stock by date of first registered interest.

Associate
Looks like ShopTo just decided to stick pre-order up without contacting those who registered interest first, great work lads, worthwhile registering interest in advance, honest.

Was hoping to get an order in with ShopTo also incase something went awry with the Amazon order, but no luck. Had a guy at work lined up to take the spare off me at cost if I had two delivered.

Bah.

Also ordered a spare controller off of Amazon, because Fifa.

If you go into your account you can confirm the pre order. Just did mine and it said I have up to the 24th I think to confirm, or it’ll be deleted.

Soldato
Well this is an absolute nightmare.

No stock anywhere.. websites crashing and all the websites I signed up to registering interest have sold out before they sent the god damn emails.

Farce!
Unfortunately you need to be aware of where and when the pre-orders are going live, ahead of time, so you are ready.
It's similar to buying concert tickets - With something this popular; demand being so high and supply limited you can't just expect to log on at your convenience and be able to get them.

Game and Amazon stock allocation sold out in about 20mins

Soldato
Shopto are allowing you to confirm your registered interest as a pre-order up the the 24/09. That still doesn't allocate any stock to anyone, I'm hoping that they'll allocate stock by date of first registered interest.

I saw that, but I can't figure out how.

Any ideas?

Edit: Found it, thanks guys, appreciated.

Soldato
Hours? It appeared at 09:04.

It never appeared on the site for me even though I got the Amazon email telling me it would be on.

When I searched for it only PS4 stuff appeared in the results.

Then I came back after breakfast to see both units had sold out. But I'm not even sure it's a genuine listing as it doesn't have the release date on the page.

Soldato
I remember this sort of thing with the PS3 and 4. Amazon will have stock popping up now and again as they get more units allocated or as folk cancel their orders.

Soldato
Think I will wait for some reviews of the PULSE 3D Wireless Headset - £90 seems too cheap for a decent wireless headset.

Soldato
It never appeared on the site for me even though I got the Amazon email telling me it would be on.

When I searched for it only PS4 stuff appeared in the results.

Then I came back after breakfast to see both units had sold out. But I'm not even sure it's a genuine listing as it doesn't have the release date on the page.

Odd, wonder if Prime members had some order of priority? Are you a Prime member?

I am, and it appeared at 0904 I managed to order within 20 seconds of it being live.

Soldato
Think I will wait for some reviews of the PULSE 3D Wireless Headset - £90 seems too cheap for a decent wireless headset.
The pictures on the headset show a USB dongle, I'd love to know if regular USB headphones can be used, if the official ones work over USB...

Got a set of Beyer Dt990 pros and a USB amp/dac that I'd much rather use.

Soldato
Anyone going to be picking up there console at launch midnight? It has been a tradition for me since the Ps3. I love the gauntlet of getting back to the car after midnight, with a huge bag labelled Game without getting raped or stabbed. It's not a console launch without the fear in your eyes and the sense of relief when getting through your front door.:D

Absolutely will be, and the added fear of Covid this year!

Soldato
Has anyone seen that Sony have confirmed that Spider-Man Miles Morales and Horizon: Forbidden West will be coming to PS4 as well as PS5? I can understand with Miles Morales, but I really hope that doesn't mean that Forbidden West will be hampered by being on both consoles.

Back
Top Bottom