• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Has anyone seen that Sony have confirmed that Spider-Man Miles Morales and Horizon: Forbidden West will be coming to PS4 as well as PS5? I can understand with Miles Morales, but I really hope that doesn't mean that Forbidden West will be hampered by being on both consoles.

I watched a developer interview a while ago, they said with the new horizon they were able to do things they couldn't on the PS4, so there probably will be differences

Associate
Pre-order failure as I didn't realise they were doing a midnight thing! Woke up this morning and started raging...

Very showing pre-order available only for it to remove the item when you went to pay.

Called in to work to say I'd be late and drove to Game, no issues ordering at 0830 ish. They probably had 20-30 pre-ordered by that point, but only 2 people had ordered the headset. I'm thinking of waiting to see what the reviews are like vs my QC35's.

Associate
Think I will wait for some reviews of the PULSE 3D Wireless Headset - £90 seems too cheap for a decent wireless headset.
I got them as I'm interested to see what this 3D audio is about. Also the mic is built into the headset so you don't have to look like you work for air traffic control to talk to friends.

The accessories usually look cheap and tacky but Sony have done a good job with them this time round. I got the media remote and the charging dock too.

Soldato
Maybe I've misunderstood but I think it's just a normal stereo headset? With the 3D audio tech being in the console and works with any stereo headset.

I'm not biting on the headset, the previous higher-priced Playstation headsets have been uncomfortable for me.

Associate
Has anyone that pre-ordered from Game as a guest had any confirmation email yet at all?
Yes, I ordered my console around 23.35 and got a confirmation 10 minutes later.

I used PayPal so I don't know if that helped. The money is pending to leave my account for Game so I assume it's locked in.

Did you order the base console with no bundle?

Soldato
Right - it's probably time to go and do a days work now. I've got Amazon orders in for:
PS5 Full-fat version
Additional DualSense
Media Remote
DualSense Charging Station

I'll just decide which games I'm gonna order over the next few days.

Soldato
Yes, I ordered my console around 23.35 and got a confirmation 10 minutes later.

I used PayPal so I don't know if that helped. The money is pending to leave my account for Game so I assume it's locked in.

Did you order the base console with no bundle?

Yeah just the base disk version.

I've got an order number as took a screenshot, but no email checked junk etc.

Can't even log a ticket just to double check as all crashing :D

Will try again later / few days when it's all calmed down.

Associate
Has anyone seen that Sony have confirmed that Spider-Man Miles Morales and Horizon: Forbidden West will be coming to PS4 as well as PS5? I can understand with Miles Morales, but I really hope that doesn't mean that Forbidden West will be hampered by being on both consoles.

It's a bit concerning for sure but I'm just very surprised and happy that were getting sequels to both Horizon: Zero Dawn and God of War within the PS5's first year. It also means that the devs will have plenty of time to get to grips with the hardware for the 3rd and possibly final act's.

Associate
I just cancelled my Game pre-order for the Disc version I got last night as I was able to pre-order on Amazon this morning. Didn't want to be a d**k and keep 2 pre-orders tied up!

Back
Top Bottom