Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Can someone give me some decent weapon combos and attachments?

I've mainly been using a MP7 with a KAR98 since switching to PC but would probably fair better with better loadouts.

Best AR with attachments?
Sniper/Marksman?
LMG still the Bruen?

Soldato

I've mainly been using a MP7 with a KAR98 since switching to PC but would probably fair better with better loadouts.

Sniper/Marksman?
LMG still the Bruen?

Bruen you want to use: Mono suppressor, XRK summit 26.8", tac laser, 60 rounds mags and your choice of scope, i always pick the VLK optic.

Kilo 141 for your AR, use: Mono suppressor, singuards arms 19.8" pro, commando foregrip, 60 round mags and VLK optic.

MP5: Monolithic integral suppressor, merc foregrip, 45 round mags, stippled grip tape and sleight of hand for fast reloading.

Try those out and see how you get on.

Last edited:
Soldato

Sniper/Marksman?
LMG still the Bruen?

What Captain said is a good start. Especially the Bruen
Also try the classic Grau loadout. Monolithic Suppressor, Tempus 26.4" Archangel Barrel, Commando Foregrip, 60 Round Mags and VLK optic. Swap the optic for a rear grip if you dont want it

What I love about this game is how varied but balanced the weapons all are. I find myself changing to different ones all the time using MP to test then Warzone
Currently using a Fennec and Grau loadout with different ones with an AX50

Soldato
Bruen you want to use: Mono suppressor, XRK summit 26.8", tac laser, 60 rounds mags and your choice of scope, i always pick the VLK optic.

Kilo 141 for your AR, use: Mono suppressor, singuards arms 19.8" pro, commando foregrip, 60 round mags and VLK optic.

MP5: Monolithic integral suppressor, merc foregrip, 45 round mags, stippled grip tape and sleight of hand for fast reloading.

Thank you very much!
I think I have a loadout with MP5 as above but with a Grau. Just a bit bored of the Grau and seem to get lasered by other AR's quite often, Quite a few today by a Kilo actually.

Soldato
Also try the classic Grau loadout. Monolithic Suppressor, Tempus 26.4" Archangel Barrel, Commando Foregrip, 60 Round Mags and VLK optic. Swap the optic for a rear grip if you dont want it

What I love about this game is how varied but balanced the weapons all are. I find myself changing to different ones all the time using MP to test then Warzone

Yeah I really need to start changing loadouts more often. To be fair I've only been on lately grinding the battlepass. Seems to be taking me a long time this time.

Soldato
Thank you very much!
I think I have a loadout with MP5 as above but with a Grau. Just a bit bored of the Grau and seem to get lasered by other AR's quite often, Quite a few today by a Kilo actually.
No problem, I’ve been using the Amax lately, shreds most opponents 1v1 except against the origin or MP5.

Soldato
Odd question, Does anyone have or know where to get a high res image of the start up display between Activision and infinity ward with the Blue/White Radio chatter? If that makes sense?

Soldato

Quite liking the Kilo setup suggested. Whenever I used the Grau, I always had merc foregrip and ironsights. It just feels sluggish now after all the nerfs.
Tried to create a Bruen setup but I've barely leveled it up. Its currently sitting at level 6.

Soldato

Sniper/Marksman?
LMG still the Bruen?

I haven't played since about the end of S3 but I completed all the challenges on all the guns so I think I have a fairly decent view on the guns. I only played HC so take that in mind when I'm talking about damage.

Assault Rifle:

M4A1 with the attachment that gives it soccom rounds.
Oden - when used in single shot mode. Pretty much always a one hit kill
Scar/AK47 - both are real heavy hitters. capable of one shot kills torso and up. Single fire mode makes them both lethal.
GRAU with the attachment that makes it more like a heavy submachine gun.

Sniper/Marksman
Kar98K or the SKS. Both are fantastic. The Kar98K has a bit of a learning curve but once you get into the grove of it, it's a mosnter. The SKS is a bit more forgiving and you can land follow up shots quickly in the instance it doesn't kill them.

I can't remember the name of the scope I like, I think it was the Mercenary thermal scope. That was my go-to long range scope as it allows you to spot people easily without having a scope glint.

LMG was my least favourite class after Sniper rifles but I found the PKM and MG34 a blast to use and some of the easiest guns to get gold.

I know you didn't ask but the MP5 and Striker 45 (especially when used with the holopoint rounds) were probably some of my favourite guns. I was quite close to getting the S45 in Obsidian before I got burned out of the game

Soldato
Is anyone running COD Warzone on a geforce 980? I've played it briefly on my PC at 1440p and the performance is terrible! I'm getting around 40fps and it's pretty choppy even with details turned down.

Are there any settings I could tweak to improve things or is it just not viable running at 1440p on a high end geforce 900 card? I know it's getting on a bit but I've never really had an issue with any other games at 1440p at med/high detail?

Soldato
Is anyone running COD Warzone on a geforce 980? I've played it briefly on my PC at 1440p and the performance is terrible! I'm getting around 40fps and it's pretty choppy even with details turned down.

Are there any settings I could tweak to improve things or is it just not viable running at 1440p on a high end geforce 900 card? I know it's getting on a bit but I've never really had an issue with any other games at 1440p at med/high detail?

I would look at the resolution set in game, For some reason my brothers mates keeps reverting to somewhere between 1440P and 4k when he needs to run it at 1080P.

Soldato
I've set it to 2560x1440 which is my monitors native resolution but it seems to be suggesting I should also drop down the rendering resolution as I only have 4gb VRAM and it's suggesting I shouldn't go above 3gb?

Back
Top Bottom