• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I thought they said Miles Morales was made ground up for the PS5?

And I read the Horizon devs saying they needed to cut flying from the PS4 game as the data couldnt stream\load fast enough, but the sequel would have those same limitation if its on PS4 too

Yep, I read the same thing from the Horizon devs, it's a bit concerning. I've no doubt we'll get a very beautiful game but I'm concerned that the PS4 will limit what they're able to do from a gameplay and immersion perspective, which are the areas in which I was hoping for the greatest leap forward for the next-gen consoles.

Miles Morales is based on the PS4 Spider-Man engine. Based on the gameplay demo on the PS5 it looks like we'll getting some decent graphical and effect improvements. I think they compared it to Lost Legacy vs Uncharted 4.

Soldato
BetterUnluckyGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Sod this, will wait a few days/weeks and see if amazon/another site get more stock allowance.

Scratch that, just loaded currys and was able to pre-order one in about 1 minute, no issues! :D £5 deposit paid.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Considering this but will wait for 6 months or so to see what games are out for it. Shame to see that the new Horizon game is PS4 too. Sony said that they believe in "generations" yet it looks like most of their games will be cross generation for now.

Associate
I thought the preorder would be more subdued given that there's not a lot to play at release - really surprised, and in a way it's a relief, as I'd have put in a preorder if the temptation was still there! :D

Soldato
Been in the queue for 40 minutes, with more than an hour to go. i am keeping my fingers crossed though but highly doubt it.
I'd give up, mate of mine went down in person at lunch, sold out but there 'confident' they'll get some more in soon.

Back
Top Bottom