• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Will Overclockers website crash at 2pm today ?

Associate
Yeah shops not loading at all for me. It completely crashed at 13:30! I thought the horse had bolted!!

these price increases leave a sour taste. I must have spend tens of thousands with them :(

Associate
I chuckled when I first read this title today
"come on, how many do you think want a 3080?"

Apparently yes, OCUK website will crash. And bring forum with it.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
wow after all the years on ocuk i cant remember a time when a hardware lauch crashed the forum and webshop like this

same for another competitor

Associate
Not surprised at the demand on the site, but the forums also went down with the site, would have thought they were not hosted on the same servers.

Soldato
wow after all the years on ocuk i cant remember a time when a hardware lauch crashed the forum and webshop like this

same for another competitor
Few other competitors website crashed as well.

And we are supposed to be in "the biggest recessions in UK in decades" :p

This is all thanks to the disgrace of the overpriced disgrace of the 2000 series. For the performance increase, the move from 1000 series to 2000 series is very much akin to the 700 to 900 series just a marginally improvement. But the unlike the move from 780/780ti to 970/980/980ti, the move from the 1080ti to the ridiculously priced 2080/2080ti is the reason why the 900 series was still considered a success, while the 2000 series is kind of a laughing-stock now that even Jensen has disowned lol

Soldato
after nearly 45 minutes of trying it failed on payment multiple times, each time my basket got reset - bought from somewhere else in 10 minutes - I get demand is high but the ocuk site goes down faster Neymar.

Nvidia clearly didn't have any stock themselves, dead on 2 it went from notify me to out of stock, then get an email an hour later saying it's arrived as if they are trolling!

Back
Top Bottom