• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
14:01
tenor.gif
Haha.

Soldato
I won't have the funds in till late October however latest rumours are we should have a 20gb 3080 in response to big navi around late October/mid November... if that's the case I'll just hold out for a 20gb version also if big navi disrupts the market I could see the 10gb card getting reduced and the 20gb card replacing it's price point....
Or it will just be £900 instead

Associate
Or it will just be £900 instead
It'll be a response to big navi, like I said if big navi performs well priced at less than £600 Nvidia won't release a response to that priced at £900...

People laughed when I said the 3080 will be 30% faster than the 2080 Ti and insisted it'll be 10% and I was right... if I'm wrong I'm wrong but quote me on this IF big navi delivers expect a 20gb 3080 priced in like with the 10gb + no more than £50...

Back
Top Bottom