• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Ahh, maybe as I was in the queue when I was number 25,000 (ish) it remembered my mac address and has let me in.

Can confirm full edition are still there as of now, digital was there but presumably sold out.

image.png

Soldato
Also ordered with Curry's here, missed out at Very this morning due to work. I presume the order numbers are sequential in which case I'm just a tad over 6,000.

You'd hope they've been allocated far more than that...

Also pre-ordered a controller on Amazon.

Now to play the 3080 game...

Associate
Also ordered with Curry's here, missed out at Very this morning due to work. I presume the order numbers are sequential in which case I'm just a tad over 6,000.

You'd hope they've been allocated far more than that...

Also pre-ordered a controller on Amazon.

Now to play the 3080 game...

I'm just over 11,500 and ordered 10 minute ago

Soldato
I just checked that link and got straight on the site...
It's a weird one. If i click the link from here it takes me straight in skipping the queue but if i paste it into the address bar or go through the website search it doesn't.

Posted it on messenger for one of my mates and they were getting queued. Directed them to the link in this thread and they got straight in.

Soldato
Given how few people here voted they'd get a digital, everywhere I've looked either has the digital as sold out or not listed. Do we think production is being more stacked towards the disc system or there's just more demand for the digital given the price?

Soldato
Given how few people here voted they'd get a digital, everywhere I've looked either has the digital as sold out or not listed. Do we think production is being more stacked towards the disc system or there's just more demand for the digital given the price?
I'd guess it's the price.

I don't think the average punter realises the cost of things on PSN or that the digital game prices are going up.

Soldato
Pre-ordered full fat console and the headset. Almost went for AC: Valhalla which is £51.99 on Amazon but I think I'll wait and see what games are confirmed before deciding which to get. The PS+ additions are nice to have though I already own a lot of them so we'll have access to quite a lot of content at least.

Soldato
This was me, I had originally voted to get the Digital, but after the announcement of £70 digital games and no option to get disc based games, I swiftly changed my mind and pre-ordered the disc version.
Yeah, same with me. I was going digital but couldn't get it and if one became available now I probably wouldn't bother changing over.

As people have said, it's only a £90 difference and you'll recoup that selling on three games once you're done with them.

Soldato
How are you guys feeling about Spiderman and Horizon being on PS4?

I think it's good for the consumer, but the comments I've seen online have been very negative and people saying that it holds back next gen.

Back
Top Bottom