• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Three things.

A) Whoever decided to put OcUK Forums on the same server as, or create a dependency for a redirect on the shop site probably needs to rethink that.
2) FE might as well have been a paper launch at that kind of availability. Totally expected mind you.
D) It's 2020, we live in a world of multi-tiered web services, CDNs and auto-scaling. How is it that so many sites crumbled under the load? :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Lol. Lets see how many of use tech savy people managed to get an FE. I did not, it went out of stock immediately for me.

Oh well, I guess I will have to wait.

Associate
Three things.D) It's 2020, we live in a world of multi-tiered web services, CDNs and auto-scaling. How is it that so many sites crumbled under the load? :D
Most of these sites are still running on their application stacks from 2005. So yeah you can stick it on an auto-scaling cluster but it's still gonna **** out because it's simply not designed for distributed horizontal scaling.

Back
Top Bottom