• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Soldato
Not a chance, it's never been available. If you go through a certain sequence to access the shop the "Buy Now" button shows but it actually doesn't do anything. I believe it actually isn't live yet.

I thought it was maybe not live yet. But funnily enough I've just a few minutes ago got my Nvidia notify email "it has arrived 3080" bla bla...

Click link, follows me to the same NV store been staring at the last 2 hrs nearly stating OUT OF STOCK.........

Really hope they just never went on sale yet or something stupid.

Soldato
I'm so weak.....I managed to pay for a Zotac but it was a long while after it went live (due to constant crashing) so we'll see what happens. Got a confirmation screen (as well as payment taken from paypal) but no email as of yet. I'm not expecting it to ship.

FE went straight from notify to out of stock in one refresh. I don't believe they actually had any.

Associate
Did anyone actually receive a notification email from Nvidia?

Nothing here, an entirely worthless process as expected.

I just wish at least one of the AIB cards didn't look like a cheap plastic knock-off. and that they were not almost all too large to fit in my case (unlike the FE).

ne0

ne0

Associate
Think I managed to buy the Asus OC version. Well I got a confirmation email even though the website just died again. What fun lol

ne0

ne0

Associate
Think I managed to buy the Asus OC version. Well I got a confirmation email even though the website just died again. What fun lol

Soldato
Did US get any FE stock at all anyone know? Seemed a complete non-event for us in the UK.

Nvidia sub-reddit going nuts, seems everyone had the same issue across US/EU etc - i.e. no stock and went from notify me to OOS.

Really does seem like a paper launch. Stock was non-existent, they never had it in the first place...

Associate
Aye NV site went from Notify to Out of stock. All other sites I was looking at went down and when I got back on everything was preorder estimated late September with prices rising on some places. Didn't get a chance to try and order from ocuk. :(

Back
Top Bottom