• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I GOT ONE!

Associate
I'm so psyched! The site crashed when I added to basket, then again when I got to payment, then again when I clicked pay haha but it finally went through :D I'm still not in the all clear as I haven't received the confirmation email yet but damn I wil sacrifice a goat if it means I don't get an "Out of stock" email lol How was everyone else's experience?

Soldato
nVidia site still says "Notify Me" -- has never turned to a buy option or told me it's out of stock (seen a few people say the site says out of stock for them)..

OCUK basically died bang on 1400 so... no.

Soldato
I'm so psyched! The site crashed when I added to basket, then again when I got to payment, then again when I clicked pay haha but it finally went through :D I'm still not in the all clear as I haven't received the confirmation email yet but damn I wil sacrifice a goat if it means I don't get an "Out of stock" email lol How was everyone else's experience?
Ive managed that as well got a paypal confirmation and money has gone out but nothing from ocuk

Associate
what a miserable hour that was. finally got one secured elsewhere, but had multiple site and attempted baskets on the go, it was a ******** everywhere. DDOS-tastic. Gutted I couldnt get a founders but got an EVGA XC3 Happy days

Associate
Managed to get an MSI trio elsewhere - appears to have been sheer luck. FE was ridiculous. Selling your 2080ti before you got one seems a bad move now..

Associate
I tried the zotac from here but give up. still in my basket but the site crashes every time I get to the last page and it is now saying the 9th october.

Soldato
I managed to get the MSI Ventus ... no clue what the quality of it will be like, never had an MSI GPU, but their mobos are good so *shrug* hopefully a good one.

Associate
I managed ti get one too, got PayPal confirmation but no email from oc yet. the whole site went down I suspect emails will come once things have calmed down a bit

Last edited:
Caporegime
I got one from a competitor. I hate to be "that guy" but honestly if these things are going for £800+ on the Bay. well mines going on there. money is money.
Nobody should ever talk about OcUK "price gouging" if they are the first to do the same thing themselves.

Nobody.

Back
Top Bottom