• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Did anyone get the FE version? Anyone?

Soldato
They used the auto notify from a month or whatever ago as pre-order for a select few, they probably got notified. Or they never had any. Why I don't support this company, scum of the industry. Everyone should have an equal chance.
How do you know that was not the case, that everyone got a chance? Heck, OCUK has been down for about an hour and 20 mins here. Demand has been huge. I received the NV notification a good 10mins+ after the website had gone straight to OOS.

I don't mind, it's made my mind up to wait now until next week at least.
I can't really blame NV for an overwhelming demand today leading to a 3rd party website being down/very slow for over an hour.

Soldato
Yup, mine said "Notify Me" until 1500 when it said "Out of Stock" ... no idea why I had an hour delay in seeing that :(

But no, I don't think ANYBODY got an FE... Wouldn't surprise me if nVidia didn't actually make any FE's and just announced their MSRP to keep the AIB prices down and make them eat the cost -- so they have at least the appearance of being good value, in anticipation of the AMD line possibly ...

Soldato
I tried again and got one into basket then hit checkout......20 mins later it got no further :D.
Ah well, can't be bothered with that. Roll on next week. Just hope they have some stock for UK customers and the 3090 price puts many off, if I decide to get one of those.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Had the Buy Now option appear a few times with ctrl+F5, however clicking it did absolutely nothing so I gave up after 15 minutes. As disappointing as it is, I'm not going to lose sleep after not spending the money right this second, I'll just keep an eye out and pick one up as and when more stock appears. And I'm very unlikely the shell out for the prices certain e-tailers are charging for AIB cards.

Caporegime
I had 1 in my basket from the nvidia uk site and the nl site, both times it either popped up a blank grey pop-up when trying to check out, or it would give me the checkout option then stuck on "checking out". Refreshing just removed it and it appeared as out of stock again. Quality launch nvidia.

Back
Top Bottom