• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Soldato
PayPal have sent the money to overclockers, but i've not had a confirmation email yet, although i did get a picture of the screen so guessing i should be ok, i have noticed though now the website is back up and running the same card is now £719.99 but i paid £649.99. Little confused but will ring tomorrow probably to find out they took my money but haven't processed the order. Will be annoyed if i'm now expected to pay the extra though and will probably just get refunded out of principle.

What a terrible launch

Associate
...long time no see Overclockers UK, ive been watching the thread like probably hundreds of other thirsty gamers over the last few months waiting for a long overdue upgrade.

I was able to order a FE from Nvidia, well at least to the point of acknowledging the order via email saying "its processing"
The Nvidia site went from "Notifiy Me" directly to "Out of stock", however after a random F5 I was able to add it to the cart and buy it

Soldato
take it the stock level facts were true? I was watching the nvidia page said "notify" pressed refresh and out of stock in seconds. OCUK crashed so couldnt even see stock levels or what cards were available.

Soldato
...long time no see Overclockers UK, ive been watching the thread like probably hundreds of other thirsty gamers over the last few months waiting for a long overdue upgrade.

I was able to order a FE from Nvidia, well at least to the point of acknowledging the order via email saying "its processing"
The Nvidia site went from "Notifiy Me" directly to "Out of stock", however after a random F5 I was able to add it to the cart and buy it

The chosen one !

/bows

Permabanned
This one seems like a bargain!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-CONFI...398874?hash=item3fe9612a9a:g:tfsAAOSwMQBfY4OO

What web servers do OcUK and some competitors use? By 14:05 today the site was down and has been up and down for me all afternoon (forums and shop)
Surely Azure or AWS does scaling?

May be due to this
:

I wrote a bot to inflate scalper prices, with no intention to purchase

19 SEP 2020

skateordiedgk 2h

Like you all, I waited up all night for the launch, refreshing the page vigorously trying to get a 3080 for myself. Notify to sold out, instantly. I saw all the bots on ebay selling them for 1200-1400 and was so salty that I wrote a quick bot to target Ebay auctions. The bot makes an account and puts in ridiculous bids that no one will pay. If it is an auction, the scalper ain't profiting now. Those 6-20k bids on ebay is my bot making sure they don't sell their scalped product, because when the auction is over, no payment will be fulfilled. Hopefully for us all, they will be back in stock soon. Good luck everybody

NVIDIA GeForce Community Forums

Back
Top Bottom