• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
5Kgzz36ZfWUoMI6sejJWPRlXkhc=.gif

Soldato
Gibbers, you need to get OCUK store at least on the cloud with auto scaling so more resources assigned when needed. Would then scale back again once load reduces :D.

Associate
I managed to order a Gigabyte Eagle OC @ £649.99 (have a screenshot of the order confirmation). Have also had confirmation of the payment via Paypal, but no confirmation from OCUK yet. It is showing on my orders, so hopefully all is well.

Also noted that the price has now shot up on the website. Good job i persevered!

Soldato
Also managed to order a Gigabyte Eagle @ £649.99. The payment briefly showed up on my Amex but has now disappeared.. fingers crossed.

Soldato
Just had the same, it was £649 when I added to basket and went to payment and it was changed to £709 with shipping, complete ********.
Same here, clicked the order button @ £649. but luckily spotted the £50 price-hike just before paypal payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom