• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Did anyone get the FE version? Anyone?

Associate
All this impatience is so childish. Anyone who wants a 3080 will get one sooner or later, (edit: admittedly FE might be harder to get hold of) what's the big deal if it takes another month or even two?

Still likely to be before Cyberpunk 2077 at any rate.

Associate
Managed to get one in my basket at about 16:20 but was never able to check out. Had 1 tab refreshing every 30 seconds and leaving another tab to just load.

Eventually the out of stock message came up in the cart and that was that.

I was following Reddit in real-time and there were a handful of people who posted proof that they checked out eventually.

Associate
Why not everyone just relax let the prices and stock normalise and then buy one. Instead of contributing to a world wide frenzy that gives "entrepreneur s" on ebay the chance the make money off the extreme FOMO you all suffer from.

Associate
I was constantly checking the Nvidia website,literally refreshing every few minutes they NEVER came into stock.
Also their website never crashed like other stores,so I’m 100% sure they never had any FE.
(Until now 17:30 PM at least)

Soldato
Saw this on the NVIDIA forums LOL

ahahahaha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom