• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Literally wasted 2 hours today trying to buy one ! Did Nvidia even have any for sell ? By the looks of things and from people on Twitter they never had any available for the UK , I pressed refresh non stop for and hour only for it to change about 1 hour 10mins later with out of stock ! Bit naughty Nvidia..... tried to get one here on OC ! Webpage just crashed over and over ! Not happy but hey life goes on , I might see If I can get 3090 instead next week.

Associate
Same mate, usually see a email from them around what 4/5PM? hopefully its just cause of mad rush and site constantly going down there delayed
Same here
4 times I tried to pay by CC and OCUK kept timing out whilst finalising the transaction, it took until 15:19 to actually get an order through.

I went for the MSI Gaming X Trio, reviews look good but OC have not price gouged it (RRP is £759), where as I almost got a TUF Gaming OC (My first choice) for £689 from a competitor but I also failed to get it to the basket and OCUK have rather marked that one up to the point the MSI looked good VFM!

Lets see, I ordered so late that despite the "ETA: 18th September" I am expecting I'll have to wait sometime yet as I'm sure any stock coming in tomorrow will go to those lucky people who managed to get through the checkout close to 14:00..
I went for the MSI Gaming Trio as well, it took various attempts for the payment to go through.
I'm still waiting for email confirmation though.

Associate
There's some real shadey stuff going on here.

3 Different friends, all ordered from different sites at 14:01 at the latest, all in stock......payment taken from cards - only now to all receive emails (at near identical times) saying the item was over sold and I am now in a queue. HONESTLY ARE THESE BIG COMPANIES RUNNING E-COMMERCE STORES LIKE MY NAN WOULD? - Why are you taking payment of products you DO NOT HAVE TO SELL. The sites are shocking, all of them. And surprisingly guess what? all 3 cards we ordered and WERE SHOWING IN STOCK have now gone up in price?

This business is shady as heck. Did all the big eCommerce companies go to a Jensen party, put their keys in the fish bowl and leave the next day with souvenir Leather jackets to sniff to remember their night?

Horrific experience. Never again.

Soldato
Mine's gone through at 649.99.. May as well leave it there now, had enough trouble just trying to get that far. And yes price has bounced back up again

Yea with this ridiculous nonsense going on I'm not giving OcUK another £50 for them to hold onto my cash for weeks and weeks on end, happy to place a preorder at £650 when other sites calm down.

Associate
I ordered the Gigabyte Eagle but not had an email confirmation. Its in my order history. I thought I would re-check the OC post and am now confused. If you look at the list you will see what I mean

The following cards are in stock right now and shall be available to order around 14:00 today, quantities are limited and expected to sell out straight away, GOOD LUCK!

- Gigabyte Eagle
- Gigabyte Gaming
- Asus TUF
- Palit Gaming Pro
- Palit Gaming Pro OC
- Zotac Trinity

Stock arriving over next few days:
- MSI Ventus
- MSI Trio
- Asus TUF
- Palit Gaming Pro
- Gigabyte Eagle
- Gigabyte Gaming
- Zotac Trinity

So which is it???

Caporegime
There's some real shadey stuff going on here.

3 Different friends, all ordered from different sites at 14:01 at the latest, all in stock......payment taken from cards - only now to all receive emails (at near identical times) saying the item was over sold and I am now in a queue. HONESTLY ARE THESE BIG COMPANIES RUNNING E-COMMERCE STORES LIKE MY NAN WOULD? - Why are you taking payment of products you DO NOT HAVE TO SELL. The sites are shocking, all of them. And surprisingly guess what? all 3 cards we ordered and WERE SHOWING IN STOCK have now gone up in price?

This business is shady as heck. Did all the big eCommerce companies go to a Jensen party, put their keys in the fish bowl and leave the next day with souvenir Leather jackets to sniff to remember their night?

Horrific experience. Never again.

Demand a refund....

Associate
Terrible experience, as everyone has said. Websites terribly slow and timing out during payment etc.

I now have orders with different retailers im not sure have gone through.

From my OTP notification my payment went through @2:13pm but I havent received any confirmations from OCUK.

Associate
No e-mail or payment confirmation yet. I suspect OCUk are having some issues with their site + backend services with all the load it was put under.
The order is in my account page so I assume all is fine.

Associate
I spent about 3 hours trying to buy on various sites with no luck. Then ocuk came back up a about half an hour ago and i managed to get one (pre-order) at the original £649. no email from ocuk yet though, but i got the paypal notification immediately

Back
Top Bottom