• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Well people were levelling those criticisms at MS for saying games would be cross gen and heralding Sony as they said it’s a new generation.

Makes no difference to me, had no interest in either game.

Soldato
How are you guys feeling about Spiderman and Horizon being on PS4?

I think it's good for the consumer, but the comments I've seen online have been very negative and people saying that it holds back next gen.

Tbh they dont really have a choice do they, the user base of the PS5 will be tiny compared to the PS4 so to make it exclusive to the new console would be shutting out a huge part of the market. The big next gen exclusives will come later.

Soldato
How are you guys feeling about Spiderman and Horizon being on PS4?

I think it's good for the consumer, but the comments I've seen online have been very negative and people saying that it holds back next gen.

Eurogamer wrote a really good article about Sony's lies.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...t-but-sonys-broken-promises-are-eroding-trust

The "we believe in generations" quote was often used as ammunition in fanboy squabbles and now they all have egg on their face :D

Soldato
What a mess this pre order launch has been. Feels like its Sonys Sega Saturn moment! Done a live stream the tweet a few mins after that pre orders will be in hours!

Managed to get one but they haven't half annoyed their customers.

Soldato
Soldato
It's true, Sony need to up their game. Microsoft appear to be doing everything right and Sony are getting caught left right and centre. Frustrated with Sony at the moment.

Yeah I mean don't get me wrong, it's not going to make me buy an xbox instead but I'm well aware how much more the MS offering is currently and they are generally coming across as 'the good guys'.
I know it makes no sense for me to buy a PS5 on launch as i don't actually want any of the launch games but I'll make use of the PS+ offering as there are a few titles I never played.

Soldato
What a mess this pre order launch has been. Feels like its Sonys Sega Saturn moment! Done a live stream the tweet a few mins after that pre orders will be in hours!

Managed to get one but they haven't half annoyed their customers.

Pre-order problem was down to retailers selling early and their infrastructure not being up to it. For Example in the US Wallmart started early so obviously the others joined in, thought it was pretty standard for console pre-orders.

Soldato
Eurogamer wrote a really good article about Sony's lies.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...t-but-sonys-broken-promises-are-eroding-trust

The "we believe in generations" quote was often used as ammunition in fanboy squabbles and now they all have egg on their face :D

Good article, I can't help thinking if Sony were just honest then it wouldn't be an issue.

If they said yep, all this stuff will or won't work or that Spidey is on PS4 and PS5 earlier then you know where you stand as a consumer and vote with your wallet or not.

Preorders were always going to sell out regardless.

Back
Top Bottom