** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Soldato
Early this morning I was in the middle of just about ordering when the order went up £50+, Sorry but no, I'll just buy direct from Nvidia for £649 instead when they eventually get more stock in.

Last edited:
Associate
It was a struggle mate, I had a failed payment and the site was taking 20 minutes to load pages.
I just had to wait and let the order go through.

i tried but it just kept timing out. Oh well you win some you lose some! Did get a ps5 preorder thanks to this forum. Every cloud and all that :)

Associate
Early this morning I was in the middle of just about ordering when the order went up £50+, Sorry but no, I'll just buy direct from Nvidia instead when they eventually get more stock in.

if they get any substantial stock in again. After watching Moore’s law video I fear he may have been right all along

Associate
I'm the same as you jimmy321 and they have deducted £660.49 (including DPD delivery) from my bank for the MSI Ventus.

I think I will get an email when they re-stock, which is estimated tomorrow?

I assume OCUK will honour the original price and not ask for the recent £70.00 increase in the Ventus pricing. Can someone confirm?

Soldato
That was one heck of a battle earlier to get an order in!!! Got as far as the payment page, then upon payment the servers kept crashing.

Forced to another e-tailer in the end, however managed to get an order for the Zotac 3080 Trinity for £689.99.

The prices since have now shot through the roof!

Associate
I tried to get a TUF 3080 but not paying more than £650 for it. I'll wait for the hype to settle down. My 2070S is doing just fine art the moment.

Basically what I decided. Gave it 45 minutes from launch point, decided **** it I don't need it that bad and went about my day. Glad I didn't fight through it, the card I had my eye on has gone up best part of £80 :/

Soldato
I got the order comfirmation E-mail but since that card is not due in stock till tomorrow will have to wait till then and hope.

Associate
Order was 14:10 for Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Eagle OC

Not Shipped, very disappointing friend copped from elsewhere and got shipped, will not do the same mistake on next drop as this was just horrible

Back
Top Bottom