• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I just got an order confirmation from OCUK for a Gigabyte Eagle. I completed my order at about 14:10 after adding it to my basket at around 14:01. I'm pretty sure it said next day delivery when i ordered so hopefully it will come soon!

Associate
Managed to get an order in for the Zotac at 14:03, so I'm hopeful. Confirmation email has been received, so let's see if I'm in the initial batch.

Soldato
How can it be the weak £ when prices have been going up since 2pm, the zotac has jumped again in the last 20 mins

It's disgraceful. OcUK and one of its major competitors are both gouging, but there are other places that aren't doing it, so tbh OcUK don't have a leg to stand on. I'm really surprised people keep on accepting these sort of business practices from OcUK, you don't see it with game sites doing pre-orders for the PS5 and Series S/X, so I don't see why it's acceptable for OcUK to gouge on new parts. Nvidia and AMD should do what Apple do and threaten to block etailers who gouge.

Caporegime
This card has been as high as £899.99 earlier today, and now £829.99. Those pesky exchange rates, it's a wonder anything can be sold at all.

Can you picture walking into a store, taking a product off a shelf and it's priced, then walking to the till and being told "sorry sir due to the exchange rate changing 5 milliseconds ago this will cost another £50".

UEX

UEX

Associate
No confirmation email, the money's gone out...

17 Sep 2020 14:38:00 OCxxxxxxx FREE DPD Next Day (Mon-Fri) New order - awaiting payment status <<<<<<<<<< What's that shizz?
i have that too and paid on a CC the CC side says pending too

Soldato
The thing is I'll be brutal here and say it's the same old crap every launch. It's taken me just shy of three hours to order a card from OCUK. I know fine well I'll be waiting weeks now. None of the sites can cope, the stock levels are always shocking and companies changing the price numerous times during the day is absolutely scandalous. Rant over, and yes I do feel better! :D

Soldato
Managed to get an order in for the Zotac at 14:03, so I'm hopeful. Confirmation email has been received, so let's see if I'm in the initial batch.

I wonder how you guys managed to get order in so early, it took a good 10-15min for me to get from product page to checkout screen, then it kept failing to go onto payment screen

Associate
Tried to get the FE card but like everyone who tried it was Notify Notify Notify Out of stock.

Came here to buy whatever was £649 and gladly seen the Gigabyte one, which was my 2nd choice after FE.

Site kept crashing when I was trying to purchase, finally bought it about 3pm. Let's see when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom