• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I GOT ONE!

Associate
PayPal confirmation email at 14:32 email from OC at 18:59.

Anyone get an email confirming order earlier than 7pm?

Just wanna see if the PayPal payment "shunted me down the queue" mentioned above might be a thing? Surely they will be processed by order number...

Man of Honour
Sane PC gamers: No!! You can't just hype your product as some second coming of price : performance despite you being the ones who pumped prices previously!!!

NVIDIA: Haha, hype money printing machine go brrrrrrrrrrr

Associate
Ordered the Eagle, using paypal, money taken, no ocuk confirmation email but my order is on the order history page of my ocuk account. No idea when it will ship but I paid £649

Associate
PayPal confirmation email at 14:32 email from OC at 18:59.

Anyone get an email confirming order earlier than 7pm?

Just wanna see if the PayPal payment "shunted me down the queue" mentioned above might be a thing? Surely they will be processed by order number...

Order placed at 14.09. Via Paypal, confirmation from OCUK in my email from 17.48. Zotac Trinity.

Associate
I mean I assume OP is referring to the FE. We all got the other cards.
Congrats to those lucky enough to get FE, but I think others are right, if its going for big money on the bay. I'd be selling too.

Man of Honour
Well I paid by Credit card in the end, doubt I'll get one though as its saying "Order received - processing payment" on my order.

[edit] status changed to "Order received - not yet shipped" [/edit]

So there is hope!

Last edited:
Caporegime
The hardware nut equivelant of storming the shops on Black Friday and ruining things for everyone else. :p

I had to find OTHER THINGS TO DO when the website went down damnit!

Who's idea was it to put the forum on the same domain anyway...

Permabanned
I'm so psyched! The site crashed when I added to basket, then again when I got to payment, then again when I clicked pay haha but it finally went through :D I'm still not in the all clear as I haven't received the confirmation email yet but damn I wil sacrifice a goat if it means I don't get an "Out of stock" email lol How was everyone else's experience?
Ha managed at 14.20 also same as you @F1aw1ess email 17.59

Back
Top Bottom